DX » Community » Reviews » Flexible 2-Mode Blue Light EL Strip (DC 12V/3M-Length)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bystefan369 on 11/04/2013

The cord that actually gave light, is long and very flexible and for the general PC people easy to instal. It has an on, off and flashing mode. It's a nice overall design. The light itself that the cord gives, isn't actually that bright, but visable. I put it inside my pc case and it was barely visible.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byKaMiHaZe on 08/21/2013

Nice, even light. Good for ambient lighting and decoration. Good quality. Has not stopped working yet. Not very bright, although it is probably not it's intended use either. A little tricky to connect to a power supply. Looked very cool in our russebus (Norwegian graduation tradtition where a group of ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byPbeer on 06/06/2013

Good flexibility that makes it suitable to use with any object. Great Price and great light's look and feel does not dazzle when driving in the night, very nice color and easy to install. More than that, It's can be cut on required length - very effective accessory. Power adapter is too large that make ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydiegofvargasg on 01/05/2013

Excelent for long exposure photos, is very flexible and have a excelent ligth. You can use in a custome o maybe in your bike. The length of the wire is very usefull. The blue color is very nice and look so great. No comments Maybe a portable battery can help, because for use it, i need a source of energy.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bynakriskans on 11/26/2012

look great; nice blue tone; ease of installation; water resistant. disagreeable whiz if there is a need for the kind of lights down the iegadašos here because the price and good quality product! :) the lights were installed in the car, thus improving the visual state of a car, it is very pleasing amount ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byTrimbonz on 11/12/2012

- Cool blue glow. Light is uniformly bright across the entire surface and, being electroluminescent, is truly omnidirectional. - Good and flexible, can be sewn into fabric (Tron costume!) - 12V inverter can be powered from a small 23A battery. - Transformer is fairly bulky, but I believe this is necessary ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byacefire on 10/28/2012

Looks really really awesome, i use it as decoration in my room some might find it my other thoughts as cons I took one and hooked it to a 12v, 200ma adapter, and the other to a molex connector in my computer. required a little electrical (wiring) knowledge. I like the fact that it has plain wires on ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydurkov on 10/13/2012

I use this el wire in my car. It's: - just right britness - wire can be placed on a car dashboard and does not dazzle the driver - very nice color - easy to install - very flexible - can be cut on required length - very effective accessory The only coins is high-pitched noise produced by inverter, but ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySpeederase on 07/22/2012

SUPER bright! I have this running along the corners of my wall and ceiling in my TV room and it throws a LOT of blue light. Perfect night light, very inexpensive for the length you get. Easy to run with any old 12V AC adapter. The converter is quite noisy. I've got mine tucked away in a corner inside ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDexterP on 02/27/2012

I bought this thing for a little fun lighting in my car ! ° - The blue color is really nice ! ° - The length is impressive : 3 meters ! ° - Power adapter included ! ° - You can cut it ! Not many cons since you buy this for a specific purpose... ° - Maybe a little more (electrical)... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections