DX » Community » Reviews » Flexible 2-Mode Blue Light EL Strip (DC 12V/3M-Length)
  • 5 star 10 ( 77% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 23% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by Pbeer on 06/06/2013

Pros: Good flexibility that makes it suitable to use with any object. Great Price and great light's look and feel does not dazzle when driving in the night, very nice color and easy to install. More than that, It's can be cut on required length - very effective accessory. Cons: Power adapter is too large that make it unusable for some place. Ot... Read more

Impression:;

0 0
  • posted by diegofvargasg on 01/05/2013

Pros: Excelent for long exposure photos, is very flexible and have a excelent ligth. You can use in a custome o maybe in your bike. The length of the wire is very usefull. The blue color is very nice and look so great. Cons: No comments OtherThoughts: Maybe a portable battery can help, because for use it, i need a source of energy. I don't use... Read more

0 0
  • posted by nakriskans on 11/26/2012

Pros: look great; nice blue tone; ease of installation; water resistant. Cons: disagreeable whiz OtherThoughts: if there is a need for the kind of lights down the iegadašos here because the price and good quality product! :) the lights were installed in the car, thus improving the visual state of a car, it is very pleasing amount of apparent co... Read more

1 0
  • posted by Trimbonz on 11/12/2012

Pros: - Cool blue glow. Light is uniformly bright across the entire surface and, being electroluminescent, is truly omnidirectional. - Good and flexible, can be sewn into fabric (Tron costume!) - 12V inverter can be powered from a small 23A battery. Cons: - Transformer is fairly bulky, but I believe this is necessary to drive the EL wire. - Not... Read more

0 0
  • posted by acefire on 10/28/2012

Pros: Looks really really awesome, i use it as decoration in my room Cons: some might find it my other thoughts as cons OtherThoughts: I took one and hooked it to a 12v, 200ma adapter, and the other to a molex connector in my computer. required a little electrical (wiring) knowledge. I like the fact that it has plain wires on the end, requiring... Read more

0 0
  • posted by durkov on 10/13/2012

Pros: I use this el wire in my car. It's: - just right britness - wire can be placed on a car dashboard and does not dazzle the driver - very nice color - easy to install - very flexible - can be cut on required length - very effective accessory Cons: The only coins is high-pitched noise produced by inverter, but it is caused by high frequency... Read more

0 0
  • posted by Speederase on 07/22/2012

Pros: SUPER bright! I have this running along the corners of my wall and ceiling in my TV room and it throws a LOT of blue light. Perfect night light, very inexpensive for the length you get. Easy to run with any old 12V AC adapter. Cons: The converter is quite noisy. I've got mine tucked away in a corner inside a plastic vented box, which cuts... Read more

0 0
  • posted by DexterP on 02/27/2012

Pros: I bought this thing for a little fun lighting in my car ! ° - The blue color is really nice ! ° - The length is impressive : 3 meters ! ° - Power adapter included ! ° - You can cut it ! Cons: Not many cons since you buy this for a specific purpose... ° - Maybe a little more (electrical) wire between the EL strip,... Read more

1 0
  • posted by mdwyer on 12/05/2011

Pros: - Includes 12v driver - Pre-terminated -- no soldering needed - True EL-wire -- not an LED light-pipe. Cons: - Noisy inverter may drive you crazy with high-pitched squeal. - End cap is somewhat bulky, which may make it difficult to string it through a small hole. - Inverter's 'flash' mode is uninteresting. - Packaging doesn't match the pr... Read more

1 0
  • posted by dam1r on 08/28/2011

Pros: Pros: -Very easy to use -Light is bright -The wire is not too thick - thats what i needed -3m lenght is a lot, you can use it for whatever you want I used mine on a Scooter, had no problems with moisture. The light is bright (not too bright), but perfect for me. Ineverter is small, that is a big +, you can put it anywhere. Cons: The build... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections