Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week
- Includes 12v driver
- Pre-terminated -- no soldering needed
- True EL-wire -- not an LED light-pipe.
- Noisy inverter may drive you crazy with high-pitched squeal.
- End cap is somewhat bulky, which may make it difficult to string it through a small hole.
- Inverter's 'flash' mode is uninteresting.
- Packaging doesn't match the product. The instructions on the back of the card are for LED strips, but the item inside IS a true EL wire.
In general, this is a really good product if you just want to get started with EL wire. There's nothing really great about this product, but if you just want to learn about EL wire capabilities and how to work with it, this is a really good place to start. If you're serious about doing art with these, you'll probably want to use a different inverter and buy EL wire by the spool.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.