DX » Community » Reviews » 12-5050 SMD LED Waterproof Light Strip - Blue (30CM-Length)
Customer’s impression:
Нормально
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byanser08 on 12/22/2014

Посылка пришла за 26 дней в Казахстан. Трек отслеживался. Упаковка не такая как на картинке. Описание на обратной стороне иероглифы. 12 светодиодов на ленте длинной 30 см. Соединительный провод 40 см. Пока не подключал, но надеюсь что всё работает. Read more

лента светодиодная лента светодиодная лента светодиодная лента светодиодная лента светодиодная лента светодиодная лента светодиодная лента светодиодная

Impression:Нормально;

0 0 0

• posted byimvan on 12/25/2012

Cheap, cheap, cheap. give lots of light for the size Will get more no cons at all Must eliminate the annoying 500 characters requirement. Must eliminate the annoying 500 characters requirement. Must eliminate the annoying 500 characters requirement. Must eliminate the annoying 500 characters requirement.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byChristianH95 on 11/16/2012

Works perfectly The light is good Is actually waterproof The cables are very thin and can be hard to strip. I have it on my motorcycle, under the rear end(where almost all the water and dirt gets) and it works perfectly even after alot of rain and minus degrees . Would recommend to fasten the LED strip ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byofirazulay on 10/13/2011

One of the products that I loved Is flexible, you can shorten / cut But there is nothing to do with Hhtihh cut Only with this that is connected to wires. I really liked the style. The packaging looks very cheap You can not Lhistms cut pieces Sometimes when it goes through this transport comes rolled ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections