DX » Community » Reviews » 12-5050 SMD LED Waterproof Light Strip - Blue (30CM-Length)
  • 5 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byimvan on 12/25/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Cheap, cheap, cheap. give lots of light for the size Will get more Cons:no cons at all Must eliminate the annoying 500 characters requirement. Must eliminate the annoying 500 characters requirement. Must eliminate the annoying 500 characters requirement. Must... Read more

0 0
  • posted byChristianH95 on 11/16/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Works perfectly The light is good Is actually waterproof Cons:The cables are very thin and can be hard to strip. OtherThoughts:I have it on my motorcycle, under the rear end(where almost all the water and dirt gets) and it works perfectly even after alot of rain and min... Read more

1 0
  • posted byofirazulay on 10/13/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:One of the products that I loved Is flexible, you can shorten / cut But there is nothing to do with Hhtihh cut Only with this that is connected to wires. I really liked the style. Cons:The packaging looks very cheap You can not Lhistms cut pieces Sometimes when... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections