Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymontresorri on 05/29/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:If you are looking for a microphone that produces good sound quality and easy to use, this one is handy! And this applies to all user groups. The stand that comes with the microphone allows you to easily position it where ever you like. The cord is long enough... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBoas1234 on 03/04/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The microphone has great build quality, and great sound for it´s price. The tripod included is very useful, and i also like that there is a switch which can turn your mic on and off. Also inside the metal on the end is a pop filter which helps alot. Cons:Most of th... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKlausKL on 10/11/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The cable has a satisfactory size, design is great! The tripod keeps pointing to where it should be. The computer recognizes at the time (plug and play). In general, worth the price. Cons:It's a cheap microphone, with a design that makes it look like he is better than i... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRCorr on 10/03/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Sturdy microphone with a good finishing. Looks almost professional and even has a tripod included. Really lightweight. As for the sound, for 10 bucks I couldn't ask for something better. I compared it with my old generic pencil-shaped desktop microphone and was... Read more

Looking good
    0 0
  • posted byjessica15hh on 09/20/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It comes with quite a long cable so you can connect it and walk aorund quite a bit, the stand comes in handy aswell, it is quite stable and it sits nicely on your desk Sound quality is very good. I recorded my self and played it back, it was very clear with very few noi... Read more

0 0
  • posted byShadowBrujah on 05/10/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Cheap. - Quality above of average for a Dynamic Microphone. - Tripod is really nice - Cable length is good and build quality of connector is excellent. Cons:This is NOT a Condenser Microphone. And no, it doesn't sound nothing like a condenser microphone. The a... Read more

2 0
  • posted byDomen178 on 05/04/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-Plug and Play (works perfectly after simply plugging it in and messing a bit with the audio settings) -No Feedback (There is absolutely no humming or other sounds of the kind during recording as far as I can tell) -Free stand (I mean why not? Same price as th... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymucitel1 on 04/30/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Sounds alright for its price. There is some white noise but a bit less then my other microphone (this could also be my motherboards fault however) There is no installation, just plug it in. Tripod is handy. Cons:Tripod is fully made of plastic which doesn't feel... Read more

Microphone vs 380
    0 0
  • posted bykillani64 on 04/29/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Cheap enough for a mic of its properties, a mic like this from a proper brand in some store would probably go for triple this price. Sound quality is what you'd expect, good enough for Skyping, recording gameplay videos, or voice recognition. The tripod is nic... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMindflash on 03/07/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This is a very good microphone for the price. I was using my high end Sony digital camera to record audio since it was much better than my notebook mic, then I changed to this mic and it's even better than the camera one. I use it to record voice and guitar. Cons:There... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections