DX » Community » Reviews » Stainless Steel Hexangular Screwdriver - Yellow + Black
  • 5 star 7 ( 88% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 12% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byxbielx360 on 04/09/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Price. There is really no going wrong buying a screw driver for $1.50. Sure it could be a bit thicker and stronger but not for this price. - Good strong fit. I didn't have any problems disassembling and reassembling my controller. - Better alternative than trying to m... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygabri85ct on 08/24/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It's quite strong and confortable. Perfect to open XBOX 360 Controllers. I had a different one before (not form DX) and it was without the hole in the center, useles with 360 controllers. This one has the hole and it is perfect for this purpose. I've already u... Read more

Front Back 1 Closeup New one Review
    1 0
  • posted byMarcel94 on 04/25/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I used it for disassembling my xbox 360 controller so I could replace the thumbsticks (also bought here at DX SKU: 134323). It's very cheap and the quality is very good! The magnet on the top is very handy because the screws won’t fall this way. The yellow kno... Read more

0 0
  • posted byshenske on 03/29/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Price. There is really no going wrong buying a screw driver for $1.50. Sure it could be a bit thicker and stronger but not for this price. - Good strong fit. I didn't have any problems disassembling and reassembling my controller. - Better alternative than trying to m... Read more

0 0
  • posted bythepandapro on 03/06/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Really great! It feels great in your hand, you have a good grip on it and so on... Really good product for the price! I used it for the xbox 360 controller and it worked perfect! Cons:There is absolutley no cons with this. OtherThoughts:There is no other thought of this... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBenchcouch on 03/05/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This is probably one of the cheapest tools of the highest quality for its price that you can find to pen up an xbox 360 controller. the knob on the top allows you to rotate the screwdriver in your hand while maintaining constant contact. unfortunately and this has nothing... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygsh13 on 11/02/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Product is as advertised, it does exactly what it should, It fits xbox controller screws, T8 torx screws Seems to be quite strong, there is no flex or anything when using it. Cons:The spinning end cap bit seems kind of useless, I'm not sure why that is there. It looks a... Read more

1 0
  • posted bydugless on 03/27/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This item does the job for its intended purpose. It is a thin shaft to fit into deeply recessed screw holes and remove torx T8 security screws (or regular T8 screws). Handle is comfortable and sturdy. The bit fits into the screw snugly and seems to be high qua... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections