DX » Community » Reviews » LCD Screen Protector with Cleaning Cloth for Iphone 4
  • 5 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymcjayx on 01/26/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:* Very well packed, excellent quality. * There's absolutely no regrets buying this product! * Both me and my costumers are fully satisfied! Cons:No cons at all. Even if you heard the screen protector doesn't fit well, it's unnoticeable on home button and it's perfect on... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGMowad on 09/29/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:* Price is very low * Every screen protector is neatly wrapped * Completely transparent * Feels great on your fingers Cons:Some of the protectors i recieved were not 100% perfectly cut but nothing really that noticeable and besides, they are so cheap you can o... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynorbert90 on 05/24/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:excellent product you won't even notice it on your iphone and it won't bother you at all, better than scratching your iphone every time you use it or put it in your jeans pocket Cons:the screen protector isn't cut perfectly on the home button, the edges don't really fit... Read more

0 0
  • posted byalexlfm on 07/25/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Well it protects your iPhones screen... Not really much to say except that it comes with the standard cloth to first clean your phones screen and it doesn't interfere with the touch response or the screen. The holes seem to line up ok, more on that in the cons... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections