DX » Community » Reviews » LCD Screen Protector with Cleaning Cloth for HTC Desire/G7
  • 5 star 5 ( 71% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 14% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 14% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byJovenord on 04/17/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Fits well and works brilliantly. It is still perfectly attached to the screen after several months of rather rough use. I used "copter" brand earlier and it fell off after a couple of months. Cons:Instructions could have been clearer. OtherThoughts:A little cl... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypetronixx on 10/19/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:* GLOSSY FINISH! YOU CAN SEE EVERYTHING JUST LIKE THE ORIGINAL SCREEN. * Cheap. I bought the last one with the phone for ~6 USD. This is great! * Responsiveness of touch screen stays 100% Cons:Putting this on your phone is tricky. It is very hard to get it right on the fi... Read more

0 0
  • posted byEikeechi on 08/19/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-sticks and stays really well -cleaning cloth coming with it saved me having to buy one to clean the screen before attaching it. -doesn't seem to affect touch performance at all. Cons:-was a bit hard for me to get it lined up properly -corners didn't stick down properly... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylukasandrysik on 03/15/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:-->Very cheap -->Very good transparency, I can't tell there is any difference compared to no protection applied -->Fits HTC Desire perfectly -->Touchscreen has no problems with this Cons:-->Will be very easily scratched - the display is glass and can't be crat... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysamppako on 01/31/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It's cheap and easy to use. It fits my HTC Desire just perfectly. I like how it feels on screen. It's not sticy at all. Screenprotector arrived in cardboard carton, which prevented the protector to refract. Cons:There are somethin, but nothing too bad. Screenprotector d... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybhassett on 12/13/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Fits the HTC Desire perfectly, even though the packaging refers only to the HTC G7. Surface is very nice, good smooth action with no loss of control. Cons:Includes a cloth to clean the screen, but this is not the best quality and leaves some particles behind. Better to... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysvesda on 08/17/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Performs way better then the realy expensive ones in the Norwegian stores. It feels smoother to the touch - the finger doesn't stick. So far way less scratches then my "original". Seems more transparent compared to the other I've tried. Cons:Might not stick al... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections