DX » Community » Reviews » LCD Screen Protector with Cleaning Cloth for HTC Desire/G7
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byJovenord on 04/17/2013

Fits well and works brilliantly. It is still perfectly attached to the screen after several months of rather rough use. I used "copter" brand earlier and it fell off after a couple of months. Instructions could have been clearer. A little cloth for cleaning ths screen prior to attaching the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypetronixx on 10/19/2011

* GLOSSY FINISH! YOU CAN SEE EVERYTHING JUST LIKE THE ORIGINAL SCREEN. * Cheap. I bought the last one with the phone for ~6 USD. This is great! * Responsiveness of touch screen stays 100% Putting this on your phone is tricky. It is very hard to get it right on the first try. Get more than 1 unit so you ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byEikeechi on 08/19/2011

-sticks and stays really well -cleaning cloth coming with it saved me having to buy one to clean the screen before attaching it. -doesn't seem to affect touch performance at all. -was a bit hard for me to get it lined up properly -corners didn't stick down properly once I got it applied but they haven'... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylukasandrysik on 03/15/2011

-->Very cheap -->Very good transparency, I can't tell there is any difference compared to no protection applied -->Fits HTC Desire perfectly -->Touchscreen has no problems with this -->Will be very easily scratched - the display is glass and can't be cratched easily. This is just plastics and i'm afraid ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysamppako on 01/31/2011

It's cheap and easy to use. It fits my HTC Desire just perfectly. I like how it feels on screen. It's not sticy at all. Screenprotector arrived in cardboard carton, which prevented the protector to refract. There are somethin, but nothing too bad. Screenprotector does not stick to the edges perfectly,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybhassett on 12/13/2010

Fits the HTC Desire perfectly, even though the packaging refers only to the HTC G7. Surface is very nice, good smooth action with no loss of control. Includes a cloth to clean the screen, but this is not the best quality and leaves some particles behind. Better to use a standard spectacles-cleaning cloth ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysvesda on 08/17/2010

Performs way better then the realy expensive ones in the Norwegian stores. It feels smoother to the touch - the finger doesn't stick. So far way less scratches then my "original". Seems more transparent compared to the other I've tried. Might not stick all the way out on the edges. Minor issue ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections