DX » Community » Reviews » Portable Sonar 2.1" LCD Fish Finder Alarm (4*AAA)
  • 5 star 7 ( 54% )
  • 4 star 6 ( 46% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byghnet on 02/23/2014

Hi for this price very good ! I recived less then 1 month and package is was exelent. nice product very easy to use For non profesional fisherman is very good. I used it for about an hour and battery went from full to half so i use external battery 6v 2A i can use it all day on my boat You need imagination to read the reflection of the sonar I test ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysudamericano on 10/31/2013

This is a zonda lite portable, which will allow you to track with any schools of fish presicion from a boat (EXCLUSIVE) as they do not allow to be used from the shore of the river. Ideal for drift fishing and try some luck with the fish. Requires some care as there are delicate parts may break The parts that are susceptible to water are deteriorarce ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybeeljy on 07/25/2013

I enjoyed the short time he accidentally drowned on the first fishing trip. Before that, it was found a place with a great nibble. Will need to order another one. Not drawing shows the bottom and the temperature. Included is no attachment to the boat. Does not measure the depth on the muddy areas. Very simple operation. Bright color, not heavy, you ... Read more

3 0
  • posted bybpetreski on 07/18/2012

his amazing product is designed specially for amateur and professional fishermen alike, to help them find the location of fish as well as the depth of water. This unit can be used in ocean, river, lake, and even on ice or icy water. Sonar technology is based on sound waves. The system uses sonar to locate and define structure, bottom contour and composition,... Read more

8 0
  • posted byMax325 on 08/26/2011

Much forgive;pardon in use light ??????????? on height The Screen is seen on sun OK The Bleep of presence of fish not voracious-kit battery on 7-10 fishings The rubbers are Unglued on side of the body Bad works from acc AAA (see voltages comes short?) Bad works at move - shows the nonsence my sonar why that is switched off itself through 5-7 mines..... Read more

6 1
  • posted bybpetreski on 06/22/2011

I recived less then 1 month and package is was exelent. nice products, my dad love it and is working good. Cheap, you cant find better in other market Cant find how big fish find, meaby beeps are too loud, response time meaby is not too fast like 2ms. Setting should be recorded. You need to configure it each time you turn. Need to put better batery ... Read more

3 0
  • posted bytonicnor on 05/27/2011

Easy, pleasant to the touch housing. A long wire sensor. There is a float. There is mounting to the boat or anywhere you want. The display shows all in any weather. Has an audible alarm. Shows the depth. After 10 minutes of use become detached from the gum side. No informative about the size and number of fish. If there is a slope then you do not understand.... Read more

3 0
  • posted byJuanE on 05/26/2011

Practical, easy to use. Cheap compared to others on the market. It appears that the precision is good. Consumes too much battery. Would fail to know the size of the fish. While browsing, if the sound is not fixed, tilts and unknowable depth. The setting should be recorded. You have to configure it each time you turn. May come with an auxiliary power ... Read more

3 0
  • posted bykitsove on 05/18/2011

it accurately measures depth, supposedly finds fish too and tells you in what depth it found the fish and you can make it beep everytime it finds fish. cheap, works to some extent. I find it only useful to measure depth. registers rocks, pebbles, plants etc as fish... i went in an area where it was 1m deep, alot of plants and i could see clearly to ... Read more

5 0
  • posted byvinab on 05/02/2011

Received the sonar within 1 month from the date of payment. Good build quality and packaging. If it will work well is simply the best choice for little money. We have in this product is sold in 2 times more expensive than selling dealehtreme ... Sounder was delivered without a lid covering the battery compartment. One of the rubber lining was peel. ... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections