DX » Community » Reviews » Portable Sonar 2.1" LCD Fish Finder Alarm (4*AAA)
Customer’s impression:
Sniper55 so far. Good for shallow lakes
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byandreitodmx on 05/25/2015

Si te gusta la pesca deberías tenerlo

Increíble sistema

0 0 0

• posted bymascan on 08/26/2014

It really works.It has a deep meter and gives clues about fish in depth. Sometimes finds the boats passing near us or beeps for our anchor.I find it only useful to measure depth.

0 0 0

• posted bybaDmRfRosTy on 08/22/2014

My wife and I have a camp on a small island on a lake where she grew up. She always said there was a "ridge" in the middle that was only 5 feet deep, while the rest of the lake was over 25. Well, with this little guy we found that ridge! It's a lot of fun. Not sure how accurate the "fish" are, a... Read more

Impression:Good for shallow lakes, so far.;

0 0 0

• posted byghnet on 02/23/2014

Hi for this price very good ! I recived less then 1 month and package is was exelent. nice product very easy to use For non profesional fisherman is very good. I used it for about an hour and battery went from full to half so i use external battery 6v 2A i can use it all day on my boat You need i... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysudamericano on 10/31/2013

This is a zonda lite portable, which will allow you to track with any schools of fish presicion from a boat (EXCLUSIVE) as they do not allow to be used from the shore of the river. Ideal for drift fishing and try some luck with the fish. Requires some care as there are delicate parts may break to... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybeeljy on 07/25/2013

I enjoyed the short time he accidentally drowned on the first fishing trip. Before that, it was found a place with a great nibble. Will need to order another one. Not drawing shows the bottom and the temperature. Included is no attachment to the boat. Does not measure the depth on the muddy Very... Read more

0 0 3

• posted bytunicorj on 02/18/2013

this is a very cheap sonar, the price is marvelous. and it points fish well, works its function as its described. sincerely, these are usefull only on medium depth and bottom fishing. the 45 degrees is almost nothing on the surface. it beeped like 3 seconds and the fishes got away. its usefull if... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybpetreski on 07/18/2012

his amazing product is designed specially for amateur and professional fishermen alike, to help them find the location of fish as well as the depth of water. This unit can be used in ocean, river, lake, and even on ice or icy water. Sonar technology is based on sound waves. The system uses sonar... Read more

0 0 8

• posted byMax325 on 08/26/2011

Much forgive;pardon in use light ??????????? on height The Screen is seen on sun OK The Bleep of presence of fish not voracious-kit battery on 7-10 fishings The rubbers are Unglued on side of the body Bad works from acc AAA (see voltages comes short?) Bad works at move - shows the nonsence my why... Read more

1 0 6

• posted bybpetreski on 06/22/2011

I recived less then 1 month and package is was exelent. nice products, my dad love it and is working good. Cheap, you cant find better in other market Cant find how big fish find, meaby beeps are too loud, response time meaby is not too fast like 2ms. Setting should be recorded. You need to it to... Read more

0 0 3

DX Everywhere