Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

• best sonar

posted by bpetreski on 07/18/2012
    8 0

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:

his amazing product is designed specially for amateur and professional fishermen alike, to help them find the location of fish as well as the depth of water. This unit can be used in ocean, river, lake, and even on ice or icy water. Sonar technology is based on sound waves. The system uses sonar to locate and define structure, bottom contour and composition, as well depth directly below the transducer. The transducer sends a sound wave signal and determines distance by measuring the time between the transmission of the sound wave and when the sound wave is reflected off an object; it then uses the reflected signal to interpret location, size, and composition of an object.

Cons:

Sounder was delivered without a lid covering the battery compartment. One of the rubber lining was peel. Last battery is very inconvenient to be pulled out.

Bottomline:

I could use this to measure the depth of where i'm fishing, that is only way i think this is useful or perhaps if i find waters where the bottom is completely plain then it can find fish.
    if there are rocks and plants it will say there is fish when there isn't.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections