DX » Community » Reviews » Smart Dog In-ground Electronic Pet Fencing System Complete Set (AC 110~240V)
  • 5 star 3 ( 60% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 40% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byfalko8 on 11/29/2013

Price! The cheapest I found here in Latvia is $300 and does not have break alarm or range control. My dog went over the fence just once (the first day) and never after that even if I try to call her or even if there is something tasty or appealing behind the fence. The best think about it is that it does not shock right away, it first beeps, and if ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypeecis on 11/26/2012

Excellent price; Long cable included; Easy to install; Everything needed for installation is included. Battery type in Europe is not very popular, had to buy new batteries in internet, because in Latvia no this type batteries were available; Collar is not waterproof; Battery included worked for only one week; There is no on/off switch on collar, every ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byeisenhauerjason on 04/14/2011

It took a while to recieve the fence. None the less I was extremely excited to test it out. I laid out the wire and connected the power to the unit. I then inserted the battery into the collar. The lights did not come on. I thought the battery was dead but my brother wiggled it and it came on for a second. I bought another battery ($10) and it still ... Read more

2 0
  • posted bympthompson on 04/06/2011

Very inexpensive. I bought this to work on a specific problem where my dog would see a person, dog or other animal outside the front of my house and charge the door and front window - causing significant damage with her front claws. I used this to put a perimeter inside the house around the front door and windows. It worked better than I hoped and within ... Read more

3 0
  • posted byhroshi on 09/11/2010

Price! The cheapest I found here in Canada is $230 and does not have break alarm or range control. My dog went over the fence just once (the first day) and never after that even if I try to call her or even if there is something tasty or appealing behind the fence. The best think about it is that it does not shock right away, it first beeps, and if ... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections