DX » Community » Reviews » Smart Dog In-ground Electronic Pet Fencing System Complete Set (AC 110~240V)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byfalko8 on 11/29/2013

Price! The cheapest I found here in Latvia is $300 and does not have break alarm or range control. My dog went over the fence just once (the first day) and never after that even if I try to call her or even if there is something tasty or appealing behind the fence. The best think about it is that it ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypeecis on 11/26/2012

Excellent price; Long cable included; Easy to install; Everything needed for installation is included. Battery type in Europe is not very popular, had to buy new batteries in internet, because in Latvia no this type batteries were available; Collar is not waterproof; Battery included worked for only ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byeisenhauerjason on 04/14/2011

It took a while to recieve the fence. None the less I was extremely excited to test it out. I laid out the wire and connected the power to the unit. I then inserted the battery into the collar. The lights did not come on. I thought the battery was dead but my brother wiggled it and it came on for a second.... Read more

0 0 2

• posted bympthompson on 04/06/2011

Very inexpensive. I bought this to work on a specific problem where my dog would see a person, dog or other animal outside the front of my house and charge the door and front window - causing significant damage with her front claws. I used this to put a perimeter inside the house around the front door ... Read more

0 0 3

• posted byhroshi on 09/11/2010

Price! The cheapest I found here in Canada is $230 and does not have break alarm or range control. My dog went over the fence just once (the first day) and never after that even if I try to call her or even if there is something tasty or appealing behind the fence. The best think about it is that it ... Read more

0 0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections