DX » Community » Reviews » 5.25" PC Multi-function Multimedia Front Panel Bay with SDHC Card Reader + USB 4-Port Hub
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bytabarra on 12/24/2013

It is from a good and strong plastic, probably ABS. Good packing, well protected. It will fit perfectly tight on your spare 5.25'' slots. It came with 4 screws and a driver CD. THERE IS NO NEED TO PLUG IN THE CD, and I would not recommend it... Well, it is not a complicated thing, or it works, or it ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bynickbrandwood on 05/24/2011

fits well in a5.25 bay, not many doo. has lots of usb ports.works perfectly. easy to install. wires are plenty long emough to reach even atx motherboard usb headers. box is nice, professional suitable for a gift. clear labelling of ports. especially useful eSata port on front of pc, much faster than ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJulioCASilva on 12/20/2010

I bought this device mainly for the USB ports, but it became so usefull that I've got very satisfied. I tested all pieces(except the firewire port). Everything worked fine. The card readers are not well fixed what causes the slots to slip a bit when a card is inserted. As already said, to utilize the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDecatro on 11/20/2010

* It does what it claims to do * All card readers works fine! * Good quality cables * Fits well in the pc * No drivers required * Supports a LOT of cards - It's all plastic - The cables could've been longer - No sata to esata cable or adapter! - looks pretty bad I'd easily pay 10 bucks more if it had ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJackNF on 07/29/2010

An extra 4 USB ports on the front of the case? Nice. Most of these only offer 2. A pretty standard array of features otherwise for this sort of front panel. To fully use this you'll need *3* sets of USB headers on your motherboard to connect it all, a pair of 9-pin connectors for the two pairs of USB ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections