DX » Community » Reviews » USB RF Wireless Presenter with Laser Pointer (1*AAA)
  • 5 star 44 ( 90% )
  • 4 star 5 ( 10% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bykawikam on 06/28/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very convenient for being able to roam away from the computer during a presentation. Seems to be compatible with both PC and Mac, and all functions work. Cons:Laser pointer seems kind of weak, the room needs to be pretty dark to see it reliably. Build quality... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfireworks2nite on 05/18/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:My ultra-favourite teaching tool. I've just bought my second laser pointer. I love using this. If teaching ICT or using 1:1 laptops in a classroom... You need one of these. Allows you to stand away from the IWB to demonstrate your teaching. You don't have to k... Read more

0 0
  • posted byChrisTettero on 04/20/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:The presenter comes in a nice case, which is good for transporting. It feels quite good, doesn't feel cheap. The buttons could be better, but that is ok. The greatest pro is for sure that it really works after just plugging it in! I tried it on Windows XP and 7 and they a... Read more

0 0
  • posted bywbdsgnr on 04/19/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The housing is good enough, it lays well in the palm of your hand. The laser pointer is clearly visible, even from afar. The usb stick works well and the computer recognises it within seconds. So the setup time is under 20 seconds. The range seems to be quite... Read more

0 0
  • posted byh11bad on 04/09/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The presenter comes in a nice case, which is good for transporting. It feels quite good, doesn't feel cheap. The buttons could be better, but that is ok. The greatest pro is for sure that it really works after just plugging it in! I tried it on Windows 7, Mac OS X and Lin... Read more

0 0
  • posted byaleksashka1987 on 11/24/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Powerful laser beam PgUP/PgDN keys (holding sends repeating presses) Quite small and very comfortable in hand Standard AAA batteries Light-weighted Nice material $0.20-battery lasts for 3 (three!) weeks of everyday use! Buttons have tangible feedback Cons:Batt... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycadernier on 10/10/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Texture feels nice and soft - Comes with AAA battery - USB dong is small - Looks very professionnal - Very easy to use - Range seems good but hasn't been tested after 8 meters Cons:- Could be a bit shorter - The clip behind it doesn't appear to be very usefu... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAgustin03 on 09/28/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Light and small, excellent portability. It has the size and shape of a pen, so it won't be noticed. Good RF range. Uses only one AAA battery (small ones), which you can get anywhere, and lasts a long time (depending of course of how often you use it) Cons:It has a weird s... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjorgemlavila on 07/25/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Facil manejo y barato. Funciona perfectamente en presentaciones Probado en windows 7 y xp, se instalan los drivers y se puede utilizar sin necesidad de descargar ningun tipo de driver adicional. No consume mucha bateria si no haces uso excesivo del laser. Por mi parte l... Read more

1 0
  • posted byApolloFelix on 07/22/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It uses a single AAA battery. This makes it really easy and cheap to change the battery. I've had it for a couple of years and it works well. Same size as a normal pointer but allows you to advance and go back in slides as well, comes in a box with room to store the bat... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections