DX » Community » Reviews » USB RF Wireless Presenter with Laser Pointer (1*AAA)
Customer’s impression:
Funciona Perfecto
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byareyescl on 09/26/2014

Pros: La funcionalidad deseada por un precio justo, ningún problema para utilizar con windows 7 y desde 5 metros de distancia. El puntero laser funciona perfecto también. Cons: Los botones un poco duros y suenan algo desagradables al presionarlos. Read more

Impression:Funciona Perfecto;

0 0 0

• posted bykawikam on 06/28/2014

Very convenient for being able to roam away from the computer during a presentation. Seems to be compatible with both PC and Mac, and all functions work. Laser pointer seems kind of weak, the room needs to be pretty dark to see it reliably. Build quality is average. When the USB dongle is removed from ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylmsguerr on 06/06/2014

Very cheap and easy to use. It works also on a computer with Linux installed. And comes with a AAA batterie that you can buy in any place when it runs dead. I think the bottons are a bit to close. It doesn't come to mind any other con. If you make presentations, you need one of this presenter/pointers.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byKlausKL on 05/21/2014

Slightly larger than a pen, the USB receiver can be plugged in - so you do not lose it. It is economical, a single battery can handle multiple presentations. Works a good distance, and until now has never suffered interference from other equipment. The laser spot is a little weak - but enough. The USB ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfireworks2nite on 05/18/2014

My ultra-favourite teaching tool. I've just bought my second laser pointer. I love using this. If teaching ICT or using 1:1 laptops in a classroom... You need one of these. Allows you to stand away from the IWB to demonstrate your teaching. You don't have to keep running back to the board to point at ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byChrisTettero on 04/20/2014

The presenter comes in a nice case, which is good for transporting. It feels quite good, doesn't feel cheap. The buttons could be better, but that is ok. The greatest pro is for sure that it really works after just plugging it in! I tried it on Windows XP and 7 and they all worked perfectly! Nice to ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bywbdsgnr on 04/19/2014

The housing is good enough, it lays well in the palm of your hand. The laser pointer is clearly visible, even from afar. The usb stick works well and the computer recognises it within seconds. So the setup time is under 20 seconds. The range seems to be quite sufficient, haven't had any problems with ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byh11bad on 04/09/2014

The presenter comes in a nice case, which is good for transporting. It feels quite good, doesn't feel cheap. The buttons could be better, but that is ok. The greatest pro is for sure that it really works after just plugging it in! I tried it on Windows 7, Mac OS X and Linux and they all worked perfectly!... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byalkaliexce on 04/03/2014

Simple and easy to use. Even comes with free battery so its ready for use straight away! USB stick stores nicely into the presenter although it is abit tight but that may be good later on as parts like this tends to get loose really fast. Laser pointer works really well as well. Nothing is bad. For such ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydoug.farah on 03/16/2014

I'm impressed. The design is sleek and pretty. The laser dot works like any other, the buttons feel very good and there's no need for installing additional software, wich makes this something you can carry and use in any computer. Also, comes with a great casing, I kept it. The usb stick is a little ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections