DX » Community » Reviews » Walkera CB180/180D/180Q-Z-31 7.4V 1000mAh Batteries (2-Pack)
  • 5 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 1 ( 33% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydragonsfire on 12/12/2011

I bought 4 of these batteries for use with a brushless system in my Mini rock crawler. I charge them with a Electrifly Triton charger, and they will all take between 1050-1100mAh. Absolutely none. I am very happy with these batteries. Needs Li-po charger if you dont already have one. Weighs 66.3grams Length 65.1mm Width 32.2mm Height 17.7mm wire length ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byaysen1 on 10/05/2011

None, maybe a bit cheap but don't work They don't perform near as good as true Walkera batteries. they inflate and then they loose power. They are also dificult to fit in the chopper cage. You will be lucky if you get more than 2 minutes fly They should not be sold under the Walkera name as they are not a true brand item. In most countries its illegal ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykljansson on 06/22/2011

-These are very good batteries for the Walkera cb180d -I think they are better than the original battlery that was included when I bought the Helicopter from xheli.com -The contact that goes from the battery to the helicopter is better attached than the original. -They are very cheap! None. I really recommend these! -2 of these batteries at this cost ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections