DX » Community » Reviews » Walkera CB180/180D/180Q-Z-31 7.4V 1000mAh Batteries (2-Pack)
  • 5 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 1 ( 33% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydragonsfire on 12/12/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I bought 4 of these batteries for use with a brushless system in my Mini rock crawler. I charge them with a Electrifly Triton charger, and they will all take between 1050-1100mAh. Cons:Absolutely none. I am very happy with these batteries. Needs Li-po charger... Read more

0 0
  • posted byaysen1 on 10/05/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:None, maybe a bit cheap but don't work Cons:They don't perform near as good as true Walkera batteries. they inflate and then they loose power. They are also dificult to fit in the chopper cage. You will be lucky if you get more than 2 minutes fly OtherThoughts... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykljansson on 06/22/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-These are very good batteries for the Walkera cb180d -I think they are better than the original battlery that was included when I bought the Helicopter from xheli.com -The contact that goes from the battery to the helicopter is better attached than the origin... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections