Very sharp point. Practicaly a needle! The cover is excelent to protect the point end from harm... Material Hardness seems so-so. I Havent had any problem yet, but seems that will not last long if used for a hard wood for exemple... Of course its mentioned on the description that its made to soft materials,... Read more
Light-weight tool; great (if soft) cutting edge in a well-machined package with very nice comfortable knurling and finish. Cutting edge is very sharp... and perhaps even a bit too acute a slope (i.e. very small angle). This might actually be a CON for some people... I'll leave that for others to judge.... Read more
Light, cheap and does what it's made for: widening holes in softer materials. Handle and cap are made from aluminum, the blade-part is steel i guess (magnetic). Blade can be removed by loosening a small hex-scew. Blades and tip are extremely sharp / pointy and should be handled as such. I already used ... Read more
- Handle has knurl.
- This tool able to make the ideal holes in the soft materials quickly (plastic, circuit boards, soft wood, etc.) - Handle should be longer for more comfortable work during long time. It may be a good solution if the cover will be used as extension of a handle. I have a plan to make ... Read more
* Good for working on plastic enclosures for circuit prototypes. Holes can be easily cleaned up or expanded.
* Pieces fit nicely and it feels solidly built.
* Edges are sharp enough to create smooth holes. * Handle could be longer for a more stable grip. Maybe the cover could attach to the back of the ... Read more
- Essential tool when you need to make hole in any soft material like polymers or soft wood. - Especially good for rubber e.g. for extending hole in rubber gasket. - Makes clean edges when used properly. - Easy to use. Very soft metal of cutting part makes it unusable for anything harder than pine wood.... Read more
Make a clean hole out of my polycarbonate RC car body. Come equiped with a cap so it is a lot safer. Looks to be a quality product. Metal all around Really sharp. nothing really. I found a cheaper similar produck somewhere else (4 bucks) also from hongkong but i dont know about the quality. DONT drop ... Read more
Hard to believe but there it is, in DX! Very well taken machined. The corners are very well finished. The alumininiun is excellent quality. It has a finish in black, mimicking Armory´s Old Times. For an idiotic project, the cable is not screwed at the tip, which would make the tool longer and much more ... Read more
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.