Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydarksponja on 02/01/2014

Very sharp point. Practicaly a needle! The cover is excelent to protect the point end from harm... Material Hardness seems so-so. I Havent had any problem yet, but seems that will not last long if used for a hard wood for exemple... Of course its mentioned on the description that its made to soft materials, so you shoud be aware... The point cover could ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAlphageekYVR on 05/01/2013

Light-weight tool; great (if soft) cutting edge in a well-machined package with very nice comfortable knurling and finish. Cutting edge is very sharp... and perhaps even a bit too acute a slope (i.e. very small angle). This might actually be a CON for some people... I'll leave that for others to judge. I'm docking it two stars on ease of use for the ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bybrainzilla2 on 09/23/2012

Light, cheap and does what it's made for: widening holes in softer materials. Handle and cap are made from aluminum, the blade-part is steel i guess (magnetic). Blade can be removed by loosening a small hex-scew. Blades and tip are extremely sharp / pointy and should be handled as such. I already used it for several "hacks" and let me tell you: It's ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bysarmatych on 08/25/2012

- Handle has knurl. - This tool able to make the ideal holes in the soft materials quickly (plastic, circuit boards, soft wood, etc.) - Handle should be longer for more comfortable work during long time. It may be a good solution if the cover will be used as extension of a handle. I have a plan to make a wooden extender of a handle. But this solution ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byhatallica on 09/29/2011

* Good for working on plastic enclosures for circuit prototypes. Holes can be easily cleaned up or expanded. * Pieces fit nicely and it feels solidly built. * Edges are sharp enough to create smooth holes. * Handle could be longer for a more stable grip. Maybe the cover could attach to the back of the handle? * A similar reemer, but tougher, would be ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydrug123 on 04/22/2011

- Essential tool when you need to make hole in any soft material like polymers or soft wood. - Especially good for rubber e.g. for extending hole in rubber gasket. - Makes clean edges when used properly. - Easy to use. Very soft metal of cutting part makes it unusable for anything harder than pine wood. I damaged cutting edges slightly when cutting ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byrizki_p on 09/18/2010

Make a clean hole out of my polycarbonate RC car body. Come equiped with a cap so it is a lot safer. Looks to be a quality product. Metal all around Really sharp. nothing really. I found a cheaper similar produck somewhere else (4 bucks) also from hongkong but i dont know about the quality. DONT drop it lol :) Good First impression, i hope it stays ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPROCALIBER on 08/19/2010

Hard to believe but there it is, in DX! Very well taken machined. The corners are very well finished. The alumininiun is excellent quality. It has a finish in black, mimicking Armory´s Old Times. For an idiotic project, the cable is not screwed at the tip, which would make the tool longer and much more easily to handle it, safely kindda. The blade is ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections