DX » Community » Reviews » XT60 Connectors with Heat Shrink Tubing for RC Battery (8 Pairs)
Customer’s impression:
nice BOM Great quality High Quality Inexpensive
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byrpissardo on 01/14/2015

muito bom, preco bom, rapido, nenhum contra. Compraria novamente. Indicaria a um amigo sem duvidas. Funciona perfeitamente com o Arduino

Impression:BOM;

0 0 0

• posted byrubenverhoef on 12/19/2014

Pros: with heat shrinks, 8-Female and 8-Male Cons: quality is different of every plug. some are not going verry well in each other. But it's verry usefull and chep. GREAT!

Impression:with heat shrinks;

0 0 1

• posted byTMALI on 11/07/2014

Pros: small, reliable high current connector, easy to connect & disconnect, convenient to use Cons: soldering should be cautious. The overheating leads to melting of connector housing. Do not heat it more than to 300 degrees Celsius.

Impression:good convenient ;

0 0 0

• posted byBazzy81 on 10/30/2014

Hi all, this XT60 Connectors are ok for using, no plastic bulls.... but one thing is wrong. I obtain only black color tubing no red :-( So.. metal contacts hold very well and I am sure that this type connectors will be working fine in the future :-) BR, Bazzy81

Impression:Heat Shrink Tubing;

0 0 0

• posted byvonpongrac on 10/19/2014

Pros: great build quality, heat shrink tubes in two colors (red and black), realy cheap Cons: not any This battery connectors are the best for LiPo batteries, becouse they prevent you to connect battery to your device in wrong way (they prevent you to destroy battery or the device). I bought this... Read more

Impression:Great quality,Inexpensive,useful in RC;

0 0 0

• posted byAmigalopin on 10/01/2014

Pour: Ces connecteurs pour modèles RC sont d'excellente facture. Le plastic est de bonne qualité et chaque connecteur est fournit avec un morceau de gaine thermorétractable de taille adaptée. Pas besoin de devoir trouver de la gaine thermorétractable pour isoler les fils soudés au connecteur. De... Read more

Impression:excellent produit;

0 0 0

• posted byFlea50 on 09/28/2014

The heat shrink with the connectors was a nice touch. I put these on my lipos and switched out most of my JST connectors with these so they wouldn't melt under high amperage. Would recommend, good deal.

Impression:nice,High Quality,Good for lipo batteries;

0 0 0

• posted byCheater512 on 09/01/2014

I found these connectors really good. When soldering no plastic melted and the pre-cut heat shrink tubing saves time cutting your own. I had no trouble soldering wires on and once done the connection is very solid and I doubt they will come off easily.

Impression:Fantastic connectors;

0 0 0

• posted byICOFM on 02/19/2014

This XT60 plug matches all other XT60 plugs even if not from DX. Metal contacts hold solder very well and bond is incredibly strong. Precut shrink tubing is conveniently cut to the correct size and colour coded, black and red. Male to female plug is a little tight and tough to remove for the few... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bynirionx on 01/03/2014

it comes with 2 different colors of hot shrink tubes (5mm of diameter). The plastic don't support high temperature of soldering, therefore it is almost impossible to desoldering without melting the plastic around. You have to take cares about the current level that you are going to work with the... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections