Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byciuafm on 11/06/2015

pros: Good quality, built-in antenna, work in OS as usb-2-rs232 adapter. cons: Expansive, usb-2-rs232 on new chip (you should find drivers for android 2.3.6) Good point that you can solder LVRS232 points there and use it with your adruino, etc. Price can be much less, now chip with antenna take... Read more

Impression:Expansive but usefull;

0 0 0

• posted byMasterTactician on 05/02/2012

You can decide how you want to supply power. I used 4 800mah eneloops in a usb power pack and the runtime was just over 16 hours, a draw of roughly 50ma at 5v, or 250mW. With 4 AA 2000mah eneloops, the time should scale up to almost 2 days. Logging once per second, there is enough memory for Up a... Read more

0 0 12

• posted bydvloss on 12/28/2011

It's very precise and acurate. It have various modes of logging (configurable by the user via PC - need the included software).). It's not stand alone (it needs a USB power source). The device starts to log as configured (time, or distance, or speed intervals, or a combination of it) as soon as a... Read more

0 0 10

• posted bymarkotime on 07/23/2010

Small Simple Auto Start Programmable Great Price Point Feedback while running (or not) Status indicator? Instructions Better than I expected. Seems to be sensitive enough. Wanted to log tracks to identify business (what there is of it..) vs. personal travel. Program easy to use once I found it, a... Read more

0 0 2

DX Everywhere