Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bySpottyBlue on 12/02/2013

The extension is right. It works for the wireless nunchuk adapter. I own a memorex wireless nunchuk adapter. This is the best extension when plugging to the wireless adapter, it's better to have these. The price is reasonable. The quality is way too good! The wires are not fractured. This is the best ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypinkytube on 07/19/2009

I used to damage my controllers doing fitness until i bought this extension; Especially when boxing; I am 6'3" tall, so i need a lot of reach when boxing in games; This extension gives me all the freedom of movement i need and more! The grammar on the box has spelling errors; but who cares, the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfrank26080115 on 02/18/2009

Does exactly what it is intended to do. Colour matches perfectly, you'd think it was an official Nintendo product by looking at it. It has that little clear piece of plastic meant for the wrist-strap. Does not use tri-wing screws. Locking mechanism not smooth, you can feel the friction and hear clicking ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byxmode on 02/10/2008

Extends the distance the Nunchuck can be moved from the Wiimote, which is GREAT for taller adults when playing Wii boxing (which is why I got this). Its quick and easy to snap on. Has exactly the same connector as the Nunchuck cable, including the loop through for the wrist strap. None. Has the same ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections