DX » Community » Reviews » Mini Wireless Shutter Release Remote for Nikon D90/D5000/AP-1GPS
  • 5 star 3 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byChrisAbary on 07/19/2013

Works as advertised. Easy to use, just plug the cable to the receiver trigger, then place batteries and click! click! click! Comes with Free batteries. Mine had a rechargeable CR2 :) The Only thing that bothers me is the cable that was shipped with it.. kinda short as what I expected. I wish they will make the trigger cable a little long. I am a Nikon ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybeteo2010 on 11/25/2011

Simply. Work exact as described. compatible with Nikon MC-DC2 and my Nikon D3100. Fast and precise. Even without extend the antenna. Focus (green light) Shot (red light) very good distance. Special to familiar pictures when everybody is moving, and timer doen't help. :) You can take severals pictures before back to see how you get. Not really.. receiver ... Read more

0 2
  • posted bySunsqueaker on 08/09/2011

Excellent for sports and action photography. No fancy-schmancy stuff. Does the job. Cable can probably be replaced to fit other cameras. A steal, especially if you can't afford a PocketWiz A tad flimsy. My unit is having trouble working, but I'm not sure if that is the battery or the small cable. Ordered new batteries, so we'll see. All in all, perfect ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections