DX » Community » Reviews » Mini Wireless Shutter Release Remote for Canon 40D/10D/50D/5D/5D MarkII/1DS + More
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byRossen on 05/07/2011

Easy to use Works really well with no missed button pushes. Only tested it over a couple of metres so far but not a glitch. Mounts to the camera hot shoe. Very nice price, extra nice for me not being a pro user. Can be used as a wired remote since there is a shutter release button on the receiver (albeit ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byjphphotography on 08/29/2010

Compared to similar units on the market this one is very well priced. Range appears adequate for any uses that I can think of. Supports "bulb" exposures when button is held in longer than 3 seconds (you end the exposure by pressing the button again). Uses odd batteries, but are at leas supplied ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byfettler on 08/08/2010

First and foremost amazing value for money. It focuses the camera with a half press and takes the picture with a full press. I've not tried it much outside yet, but works fine indoors. I've had no trouble with miss fires or not firing at all. The receiver part has an on off switch and two LED's one lights ... Read more

0 0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections