DX » Community » Reviews » Mystery 11.1V 2800mAh 30C Rechargeable Li-Po Battery for R/C Helicopters
  • 5 star 3 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byDarkblade48 on 05/26/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I bought this battery because of the good reviews that I saw, and I was not disappointed. Unlike some batteries, this one is rated at 2800 mAh, and actually measured just under (~2780) mAh, which is quite a nice surprise. The resistance in each cell was not too far off... Read more

3 0
  • posted bymstrrptr on 06/14/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:+Deans Ultra Plug soldered on as stock, so no need to solder in most cases +Seems to hold charge well and has huge capacity and fast discharge if needed +Build quality seems fine +Shipping was fast and well packed, so shouldnt be damaged during shipment +Wires... Read more

3 0
  • posted byMonkMonk on 03/16/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Came fast, was charged, i could charge mine up to 2723mah. They even inludet a T-connector at the end of the cables.Packaging was great and more then enought. You can use them for model cars airplanes and airsoft guns. Cons:Its thick so plan ahead if you want... Read more

2 0
  • posted byjosedlb on 12/12/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Batteries good quality, cells very equlibradas voltage, quality of excellent construction, threads of 4mm, perfect for helicopter 450 I possess 2 and perfectly, 30c it unloads well flight 3d, they do not warm up, only I have good words for these batteries Cons:I cannot... Read more

3 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections