DX » Community » Reviews » Mystery 11.1V 2800mAh 30C Rechargeable Li-Po Battery for R/C Helicopters
Customer’s impression:
Very good
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMalakh1982 on 11/17/2014

PRO: It's a very good quality build battery pack, Cons: The dimensions on the site are a bit off, the real dim. are 11 cm x 3.5 cm x 2.9 cm (the battery is thicker at the bottom where a plastic band ties the 3 cells together), because of that i couldn't fit the battery in it's slot. It comes with a Dean'... Read more

Impression:Very good;

0 0 0

• posted byDarkblade48 on 05/26/2013

I bought this battery because of the good reviews that I saw, and I was not disappointed. Unlike some batteries, this one is rated at 2800 mAh, and actually measured just under (~2780) mAh, which is quite a nice surprise. The resistance in each cell was not too far off either, making this a fairly good ... Read more

0 0 3

• posted bymstrrptr on 06/14/2012

+Deans Ultra Plug soldered on as stock, so no need to solder in most cases +Seems to hold charge well and has huge capacity and fast discharge if needed +Build quality seems fine +Shipping was fast and well packed, so shouldnt be damaged during shipment +Wires are thick and nice so shouldn't propose ... Read more

0 0 3

• posted byMonkMonk on 03/16/2012

Came fast, was charged, i could charge mine up to 2723mah. They even inludet a T-connector at the end of the cables.Packaging was great and more then enought. You can use them for model cars airplanes and airsoft guns. Its thick so plan ahead if you want to conceal this in to your model car or airsoft ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byjosedlb on 12/12/2011

Batteries good quality, cells very equlibradas voltage, quality of excellent construction, threads of 4mm, perfect for helicopter 450 I possess 2 and perfectly, 30c it unloads well flight 3d, they do not warm up, only I have good words for these batteries I cannot say anything in opposition to these ... Read more

1 0 3

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections