DX » Community » Reviews » Silicone Protective Case for NDS Lite (Light Blue)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysilverspoon on 10/22/2011

This is a silicon skin that sticks to your DS lite and protects it from dust and scratches. It's made up of good quality silicon and it doesn't look like it will cut easily. Available in several colours to match the colour of your DS lite or you could also mix the colours. It fits the DS very well and ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byGuilherme031 on 07/21/2009

It's great for you if you want to protect your NDSL. It fits perfect and protect from dust and scratches. / É ótimo para você que quer proteger seu NDSL. Encaixa perfeito e protege de poeira e arranhões. (portuguese) It has a bad smell, only that. / Isso fede, só isso mesmo. ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byLSTtD on 03/02/2009

The price obviously that why I got this in the first place. I bought the protective case before this. So I was looking for something lighter and smoother. This case did not disappoint in those area. DX sent me the wrong color... Pink Luckily I am a girl so I didn't really mind. The case does attract ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydeethebee123 on 11/23/2008

.very soft and flexible .looks cool with my black ndsl .protects it .mine has not gotten dirty yet .does not close all the way but enough to put it into sleep mode .parts of it hang lose on the upper screen 500 characters500 characters500 characters500 characters500 characters500 characters500 characters5... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytomeovu on 10/24/2008

- very nice silicon Protective Case blue color ^^ - shock absorbent to some degree - fits nicely . - clean and undamaged -CHEAPPPP - you cant close the ds lite all the way but no biggie . no cons .............................. no other cons........................... Other Thoughts???????? -.- good thing ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymuringa182 on 10/18/2008

Good protective case for Nintendo DS!!! Very good looking, really protect you DS, also it is cheap!!!! Soft is good too, not 100% shock proof... Nice fit, all removable things can be taken out without removing the case... The package is not the best but it's okay... ..................... ............... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bynephthys on 08/01/2008

Soft, light and beautiful. Avoids swet marks when you use your DS quite often. Also I have removed this a lot of times to take the battery off and put a second battery, and it did not break. This is quite resistant. Not found I received this quite fast, and half priced about the shops were I had found ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byThe_One on 08/08/2007

Easy to applied and cheap. Your flip NDS won't be able to close properly. Cheap but pretty useless accessory. Read more

0 0 0

• posted byayane on 07/14/2007

- it fits well - cheap in price - does a good job protecting the DS - nice colour - the NDS doesn't close all the way Other than the part it doesn't close the NDS all the way, its great for any NDS owner. Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections