DX » Community » Reviews » Screen Protector Set for DS Lite (2-Piece Set)
  • 5 star 6 ( 60% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 40% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjoaraujo on 06/16/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:This screen protector fits the screen quite perfectly. Its quality is acceptable and two shits are provided to protect both screens. The shits are also delivered protected to protect them during application (before and after). Price is cheap.Cons:The quality is... Read more

0 0
  • posted byShejo on 04/25/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:Great product. very useful for those nintendo player who like to perform a lot of movements with the stylus.Cons:Probably the only problem is that, as it says 2 pcs. Yeah! I thought I could use them in Two ds lite but it's jus for one Ds. One protector for the... Read more

2 0
  • posted byEvilMedDevil on 04/01/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:There is no abnormality in the nature of use of the product, a very good product. Performance is superior screen protection. The transparency is very high, there is no screen no longer work. Available for purchase at an affordable price. Very easy way to use, children are... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMyako on 02/17/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:Resistent, soft, hard to create air bubbles, doesn't afect your gameplay. You have to recalibrate the touch screen, but nothing real serious, since you would have to do it with any screen protector.Cons:Doesn't fit 100% on the touch screen, leaving the corners... Read more

0 0
  • posted byquirinoejoraci on 08/30/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:Este protetor de tela é muito boa para o seu Nintendo DS Lite. Ela protege o seu dispositivo de arranhões. Seu fácil de aplicar e que se encaixa perfeitamente à tela. A qualidade de construção é gostosa, vai ficar arranhõ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysilverspoon on 11/01/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:- Fits the screen perfectly. - The quality is OK - has protective layers on both the sides. (Before applying and after application) - Really cheap price for screenguards. - Comes for both the top screen and bottom screen. Cons:- The quality is OK but one has to... Read more

1 0
  • posted byrevfran85 on 10/05/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:-Screens protectors are undoubtely needed on your DS lite, and these ones will work -They are cheap, I wouldn't buy only one set, as they need to be replaced from time to time... Cons:-They don't "perfectly" fit, but covers 99% of the screens. -They a... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjansku136 on 08/13/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:This is very good screen protector to your Nintendo DS Lite. It protects your device for scratches. Its easy to assebly and it fits perfectly to the screen. The build quality feels nice, it's gonna get scratches in long time use, but you can always buy new one! :... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjhony616 on 03/29/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Screen Protector is good, satisfactory quality. The size of both films is exactly equal to the size of the DS's Screens. All instructions is write in the package. Easy to apply! this price is cheap! go ahead -------------- A pelicula é boa, cumpre com seu proposito Todas... Read more

0 0
  • posted byslopezr on 11/20/2010

Involvement:Novice (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:It serves for its purpose. I feared that I should have to press a little harder but no need :-P Full and clear instructions!!!! Cons:- One of the pieces it's bigger, so in my case I had to cut it to make it fit... - No "smooth card" included although is indicated in in... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections