DX » Community » Reviews » Screen Protector Set for DS Lite (2-Piece Set)
Customer’s impression:
good BOM
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bycoolesterol on 11/12/2014

Pros: Protects your screens from dirt and scratches. Cons: The screen protector is a little too thins and can scratch easily. Read more

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted bybrunopow on 11/01/2014

Tudo OK! seria bom se tivesse um serviço de instalação pois é difícil de colocar sem ficar bolhas...rs Leva pros manos do camelo que eles coloca. Além disso, após a compra, você pode escrever uma avaliação de pelo menos 100 caracteres para resgatar pontos para usar em outras compras. Read more

Impression:BOM;

0 0 0

• posted byjoaraujo on 06/16/2014

This screen protector fits the screen quite perfectly. Its quality is acceptable and two shits are provided to protect both screens. The shits are also delivered protected to protect them during application (before and after). Price is cheap. The quality is acceptable but it seems that they will need ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byShejo on 04/25/2014

Great product. very useful for those nintendo player who like to perform a lot of movements with the stylus. Probably the only problem is that, as it says 2 pcs. Yeah! I thought I could use them in Two ds lite but it's jus for one Ds. One protector for the upper screen and one for the bottom screen total:... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byBobCaldeira on 01/22/2014

Product of good quality, low price and easy application. Consistent with the announcement. I recommend! packing could be rigid or better prepared for shipping. One came dented but did not affect the point of having to replace the part. great to protect the screen of the DS. Important information I got ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybodies26 on 12/29/2013

-Good screen protector -fits perfectly -comes with cloth and cardboard box -buy it as long as you can because its hard to get ds lite screen protectors these days -the screen protector is veeeery cheap and its free shipping even if you only buy this item. None at all. Nice too see theyre still available ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydealemagno on 12/10/2013

Essa película é essencial para quem quer prolongar a vida útil para a tela do seu Nintendo DS. Ela é bem resistente, possúi ótimo custo-benefício e ainda traz um pano para limpar a tela. Muito bom. Recomendo! Ela é um pouco difícil de aplicar para iniciantes.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrharesh on 11/20/2013

Just the right product to protect your DS Lite Screen Easy to apply :) Got it in two weeks time to India Dx Shipping is great, reached on time when i just needed it the most.. What could be wrong with a screen gaurd, It does what its suppose to do, if you apply it properly you wont have any issues Got ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymumax on 08/27/2013

+Very easy to put on. +Cleaning cloth to remove dust from screen +Perfect coinside with both screens. +Best price. It's perfect to buy 3 or 4 items at once. -It become very scratchy after 2 month of using. But its pros(like cheap price) make this con invalid. Best price in the internet stores, fast delivering,... Read more

Sceen protector set and my protected NDS

0 0 0

• posted byEvilMedDevil on 04/01/2013

There is no abnormality in the nature of use of the product, a very good product. Performance is superior screen protection. The transparency is very high, there is no screen no longer work. Available for purchase at an affordable price. Very easy way to use, children are also available. Boxed in has ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections