DX » Community » Reviews » Screen Protector Set for DS Lite (2-Piece Set)
Customer’s impression:
good Very good cool BOM Nice one
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byphed on 08/01/2017

Impression:Very good;

Pros: Good price, good quality, easy to use Cons: Nothing so far

14 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted by9356876 on 09/09/2015

Impression:good;

This is the best product to protect your DS lite top and bottom screen! Easy to fit, no hassle. Delivery quick and effective. Best price also! Thanks DX deals!

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted by8915613 on 04/20/2015

Impression:cool;

Es lo que esperaba, facil de usar y buena calidad.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bycoolesterol on 11/12/2014

Impression:good;

Pros: Protects your screens from dirt and scratches. Cons: The screen protector is a little too thins and can scratch easily.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bybrunopow on 11/01/2014

Impression:BOM;

Tudo OK! seria bom se tivesse um serviço de instalação pois é difícil de colocar sem ficar bolhas...rs Leva pros manos do camelo que eles coloca. Além disso, após a compra, você pode escrever uma avaliação de pelo menos 100 caracteres para resgatar pontos para usar em outras compras.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byassa099 on 08/23/2014

Impression:Nice one;

Well what is there much to tell about this product? It dos what it's made for, noting more and nothing less.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byKT2Buy on 07/30/2014

Impression:cool;

My DS don't have scratches on the screen thanks to this.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byjoaraujo on 06/16/2014

This screen protector fits the screen quite perfectly. Its quality is acceptable and two shits are provided to protect both screens. The shits are also delivered protected to protect them during application (before and after). Price is cheap. The quality is acceptable but it seems that they will... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byShejo on 04/25/2014

Great product. very useful for those nintendo player who like to perform a lot of movements with the stylus. Probably the only problem is that, as it says 2 pcs. Yeah! I thought I could use them in Two ds lite but it's jus for one Ds. One protector for the upper screen and one for the bottom 2 I... Read more

2 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byBobCaldeira on 01/22/2014

Product of good quality, low price and easy application. Consistent with the announcement. I recommend! packing could be rigid or better prepared for shipping. One came dented but did not affect the point of having to replace the part. great to protect the screen of the DS. Important information... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere