Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byJuanRengifo on 04/26/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Extreme Low Price High Quality Good packaging Good to reselling Cons:Not too easy to apply OtherThoughts:i recommend to spray screen cleaner in the psp screen before to apply the screen protector. Then apply the screen protector on the wet surface. in this way you can m... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykayserdeath on 04/10/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Bajor precio y gran calidad. Nada que envidiar a las láminas protectoras de sony. Cumplen a 100% su función. Cons:La estática hace que constantemente se llene de polvo y pelusas. El embarque demoró un poco más de un mes. OtherThoughts:La verdad... Read more

0 0
  • posted byIgorTchaka on 12/03/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:A cheap (and i think it's is the only) way to protect the PSP screen, that doesn't ofers much protection fpr the screen like the DS/3DS. Cons:The dificult part of the installation is clean all the dust from PSP, the black piano plastic is like a glue to the dust! And whem... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBungeeGun on 10/10/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very easy to use It will protect very well your screen No more scratchs, easier to remove dust Very cheap If you want to have a non-scratched screen it's a must Cons:I don't think that there are any cons. Very usefull and cheap. OtherThoughts:It can be a bit difficult t... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySoto2 on 07/27/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It is amazing that this product is so cheap for a screen protector, in commercial shops there are screen protectors from $5 to $15! Why would you spend that much money for a screenprotector if you can have this witch has the same purpose! -It comes in japanese and engli... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybusypimp on 04/09/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:AMAZING! I didnt do a great job of putting it on my psp BUT it does a great job.. also it doesnt leave a lot of smudges like some other ones but leaves a clean non scratched surface on my psp! Cons:The screen protector itself is SLIGHTLY and i repeat SLIGHTLY... Read more

0 0
  • posted byecho2011 on 09/30/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The low price and excellent quality. Has perfectly approached on mine PSP. Adjoins without vials. Perfectly protects the screen from scratches. A parity the price-quality the best. Cons:The goods simple and reliable. Minuses aren't present. OtherThoughts:Order the given... Read more

0 0
  • posted byktemanuel on 08/18/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:this product meets my three b. Well nice and cheap. is very strong, looks perfect once installed, does not affect the PSP and comes with instruscciones in English or graphic can be understood without knowing English Cons:the truth that not one against it is th... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypedromv240392 on 07/20/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- It really protect the screen from scratches, and from dirt. - Very durable - It's Cheap, here this is hard to find and costs at least $5 - in no way affects the visibility Cons:- Very hard to apply, I lost one trying to put it the first time, and the second is full of... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKamel85 on 03/31/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very good price and very good quality, had instructions with pictures and english text, thats always nice since most other gadgets from DX have chinese instructions and they are a mysteri to me atleast, images i can follow ;) Cons:Hard to apply, but its not the... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections