Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byJuanRengifo on 04/26/2014

Extreme Low Price High Quality Good packaging Good to reselling Not too easy to apply i recommend to spray screen cleaner in the psp screen before to apply the screen protector. Then apply the screen protector on the wet surface. in this way you can move it to fit perfectly on the psp screen. Then using a plastic like a credit card or ID, remove the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBlago19 on 02/04/2014

The protector is realy useful, because it protect your PSP from every scratch on the screen. Belive me, I am not really carefull man and I always drop accidently my PSP, I can tell you that if I didn't buy this protector my screen will look really terrible. So buy it, you will never regret. It's little difficult to put it, so be realy careful! You have ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAlexyKH on 09/10/2013

Excelente produto em perfeito estado, fácil de usar e mesmo estando em chinês da para entender. Recomendo a todos que se interessarem. Demora um pouco para chegar dependendo da época comprada, dessa vez bateu o recorde chegou em menos de 2 meses. A Dx é um excelente site, muito prático e de fácil acessibilidade. At&#233... Read more

0 0
  • posted byartani2 on 07/12/2013

Assim como qualquer outro protetor de dela. Todos os Pros podem ser considerados como aos de uma protetor de tela comum. O produto chegou muito rápido também, nem demorou um mês completo. e o preço é muito bom. A parte de trás da embalagem veio impressa ao contrario.. Mas isso não é nada para o uso real do produto.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykayserdeath on 04/10/2013

Bajor precio y gran calidad. Nada que envidiar a las láminas protectoras de sony. Cumplen a 100% su función. La estática hace que constantemente se llene de polvo y pelusas. El embarque demoró un poco más de un mes. La verdad es que es un producto sencillo, no tiene mayores complicaciones el instalarlo, gran durabilidad, transparencia ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byIgorTchaka on 12/03/2012

A cheap (and i think it's is the only) way to protect the PSP screen, that doesn't ofers much protection fpr the screen like the DS/3DS. The dificult part of the installation is clean all the dust from PSP, the black piano plastic is like a glue to the dust! And whem I put it the borders refuses to stick. Be very patient manipuling this screen protector,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBungeeGun on 10/10/2012

Very easy to use It will protect very well your screen No more scratchs, easier to remove dust Very cheap If you want to have a non-scratched screen it's a must I don't think that there are any cons. Very usefull and cheap. It can be a bit difficult to put it at your psp at first, but you will get used to it hehe, i've bought 2, it was easier to me,... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySoto2 on 07/27/2012

It is amazing that this product is so cheap for a screen protector, in commercial shops there are screen protectors from $5 to $15! Why would you spend that much money for a screenprotector if you can have this witch has the same purpose! -It comes in japanese and english instructions. But someone with brains won't need instructions for such an easy ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybusypimp on 04/09/2012

AMAZING! I didnt do a great job of putting it on my psp BUT it does a great job.. also it doesnt leave a lot of smudges like some other ones but leaves a clean non scratched surface on my psp! The screen protector itself is SLIGHTLY and i repeat SLIGHTLY smaller than the actual psp screen if you have ocd then you wont be able to get this product....... Read more

0 0
  • posted byecho2011 on 09/30/2011

The low price and excellent quality. Has perfectly approached on mine PSP. Adjoins without vials. Perfectly protects the screen from scratches. A parity the price-quality the best. The goods simple and reliable. Minuses aren't present. Order the given goods and you won't regret. Your screens will be reliably protected. Still I will order the given goods ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections