DX » Community » Reviews » Screen Protector Set for DSi LL (2-Piece Set)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byttheobal on 04/03/2013

Fits nicely to on the screens. does not add glare and is easy to clean. buy spares. simply put after a few weeks your DS will stop responding to the touch screen. I thought my DS was broken. Nintendo's support told me that screen protectors can cause this and sure enough as soon as I removed it, the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymaguisabe on 01/14/2013

It has two plastics to protect your console (not only for the touch screen). Has good adhesion and was easy to put the plastic over the screen. The price is too small for its usefulness. Its use not only for consoles, I bought 2 packs and one of them use it to protect the screen of my camera reflex. ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byeriksmit on 11/06/2012

The two screen protectors fit perfect on both sceens. Comes with a cleaning cloth. Ease to use. Perhaps a small (plastic) stick maybe added to the set. The stick can than be used to whipe some bubbles between surface of the screen protecor and the screen of the Ds. Before installing the screen protectors ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byhuertaLP on 08/19/2012

excellent product cheap and good quality. Prevents reflection and decreases glare from ultraviolet. Defends againts fingerprints and oil. Remove and re-attach easily without any mark. It is the right size for NDSi console screens The cleaning cloth is a bit small is a product easy to use An excellent ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byhuertaLP on 08/19/2012

excellent product cheap and good quality. Prevents reflection and decreases glare from ultraviolet. Defends againts fingerprints and oil. Remove and re-attach easily without any mark. es del tamaño justo para la pantallas de la consola NDSi The cleaning cloth is a bit small is a product easy to ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections