DX » Community » Reviews » 3.7V 850mAh Replacement Lithium Battery Kit with Screwdriver for NDS/GBA SP
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byknospe on 03/12/2014

It is cheap. It works like the original. If you cut off the two small plastic noses it fits perfectly in any GBA SP. And (most important) it seems to be the only one available for a GBA SP that isn't sold out :) None. Good product. Easy to use. Fast shipping. I simply don't understand why no other seller ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byColinWh on 11/20/2013

It's a great replacement for your aging SP's battery. The GBA SP is one of my favourite portables ever, and I was concerned about its ever decreasing batter life. I found this on DX, and I'm pleasantly surprised at how well it works. It'll also fit into the original NDS, and it's designed to do so. It ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysyoch on 05/20/2012

- Fits perfectly in the NDS - Already charged - Great replacement for weak/dead batteries - Comes with the right size screwdriver - Doesn't fit GBA SP easily I bought it for my SP, but when i tried to put it in i noticed that there are 2 pins on the sides that bother me. Those pins were deigned to fit ... Read more

2 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections