DX » Community » Reviews » Portable USB 2.0MP 200X Digital Microscope with 8-LED Illumination
  • 5 star 4 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bySweco1 on 03/19/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Build quality was better then I expected even the shipping box paper quality and design was high. Image quality very good. Cons:LED lights can washout image but software adjusts automatically and LED power is adjustable on USB cord. I found no real way to adjust zoom so i... Read more

2 0
  • posted bydiddi99 on 12/05/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Produces better quality images than expected and is very easy to operate. Software is good. Its simple and functional and easy to install (XP Pro). It creates its own library of images and videos and previewing is easy. Also theres a nice addition by which you... Read more

0 0
  • posted byignactata on 09/06/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:I was surprised to find such a good product for this price. For sure, it is not a professional-grade one, but very suitable for the average needs. I use it mainly in an electronics laboratory to take pictures of very small electronic circuits. Previously I tried... Read more

0 0
  • posted byeviltrain on 07/19/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:-clear colour photos -very nice holding grip -likes the design of it Cons:- wires can be longer - need to find online software to download as the cd rom software is corrupt OtherThoughts:for first time user, you might need to get use to the direction. 1st time w... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections