DX » Community » Reviews » World of Warcraft Action Figure - Spectre Warlock (Large)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byliercio on 07/04/2013

The product is well detailed and good stuff Absence of the paint in small details on the contours Worth buying Warlocks are masters of shadow, flame, and demonic power. They are a class that stands plaguing their enemies with disease or curse, hurling bolts of fire or shadow over the entire battlefield,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytigeritis on 06/12/2013

Product review of World of Warcraft Action Figure - Spectre Warlock (Large). + Price is quite good + I can't find these figures in my country so it's great to have them here + Details are very well made + Lots of movements + Looks awesome Package came really wrecked , surprisingly, none of the plastics ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byFrostivan on 02/25/2013

Extremely well made Beautiful Stands all right I always get it to look at it again. The staff, is fragile.... Even though he started as a human, and I very much prefer the horde... he became an Undead, I love it. BUY IT, I want another. Maybe Sylvanas.... ................................................ Read more

0 0 0

• posted byLashman on 01/17/2013

- Good quality material, made of resin. - Very easy to assemble. - Details are so perfect - Very strong, doesn't seem to break easy. - Just looks like real in game character. So impressive. - Well-sculpted and painted figures - No smell None so far. I am thinking of buying the other World Of Warcraft ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byKohrAh on 12/24/2012

Good painting, good overall quality of item, pretty strong material. Tier set corresponding to T5 warlock is brutal and with dark feeling - I'm glad I got it. A bit smelly and kinda oily feeling from some painted parts, and his staff parts may need some work to connect - they are not fit ideally. Get ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypedrobrasileiro on 09/19/2012

- Action figure well crafted - Position impressive - Excellent Action Figure for collectors. I, for one, did not know the character in World of Warcraft. - Painting and expression of the action figure is to impress - For those who like World of Warcraft, although this character is comics, it is a beautiful ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections