DX » Community » Reviews » World of Warcraft Action Figure - Spectre Warlock (Large)
  • 5 star 5 ( 83% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 17% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byliercio on 07/04/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The product is well detailed and good stuff Cons:Absence of the paint in small details on the contours OtherThoughts:Worth buying Bottomline:Warlocks are masters of shadow, flame, and demonic power. They are a class that stands plaguing their enemies with disease or curse... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytigeritis on 06/12/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Product review of World of Warcraft Action Figure - Spectre Warlock (Large). + Price is quite good + I can't find these figures in my country so it's great to have them here + Details are very well made + Lots of movements + Looks awesome Cons:Package came really wrecked... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFrostivan on 02/25/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Extremely well made Beautiful Stands all right I always get it to look at it again. Cons:The staff, is fragile.... OtherThoughts:Even though he started as a human, and I very much prefer the horde... he became an Undead, I love it. Bottomline:BUY IT, I want an... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLashman on 01/17/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Good quality material, made of resin. - Very easy to assemble. - Details are so perfect - Very strong, doesn't seem to break easy. - Just looks like real in game character. So impressive. - Well-sculpted and painted figures - No smell Cons:None so far. Other... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKohrAh on 12/24/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Good painting, good overall quality of item, pretty strong material. Tier set corresponding to T5 warlock is brutal and with dark feeling - I'm glad I got it. Cons:A bit smelly and kinda oily feeling from some painted parts, and his staff parts may need some work to con... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypedrobrasileiro on 09/19/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Action figure well crafted - Position impressive - Excellent Action Figure for collectors. I, for one, did not know the character in World of Warcraft. - Painting and expression of the action figure is to impress - For those who like World of Warcraft, although this cha... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections