Wish
Customer’s impression:
Good quality Easy Beautiful Inexpensive Low price
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

• Eats batteries, but lenses give beautiful light!

posted by 11471141 on 01/11/2018

Impression:Beautiful,Easy,Pretty cheap;

I bought this laser because an acquaintance of mine bought one off the streets for 10$, and I was curious how this one would hold up against it.
    Before i begin the pros and cons list, i want to say that if you put one of the lenses on the laser, it looks STUNNING! BEAUTIFUL! AMAZING! My family was impressed about the lightshow i gave them with just this simple 5,32 euro laser from china.

Okay, so when i received the laser there were already two aaa batteries included, so that was nice, although they were quickly empty.
    The box it came in is nice, foam on the inside, cut outs for the lenses and for spare batteries too, not to shabby!
    It lies nicely in your hand and is around the size of your regular pen.
    Lenses are easily screwed onto the top of the laser to give you some nice patterns. (See the pictures if you're curious about the patterns)
    Also, it's just really cheap at 5,32 euros.

Now, there are some cons.
    First of all, the lenses don't rotate very straight (a bit wrinkly), and there are only 4 holes in the foam of the box, while there are 5 lenses (one comes on the laser), but i just cut another hole in the foam as you can see on the pictures, with an exacto knife (also from china :D)
    Lastly, the batteries aren't hold very securely in the laser, so (especially over time) sometimes you think the batteries are dead, but they just don't make contact very well, so you have to shake the laser and then it'll be allright.

Well, that's about it!
    Feel free to send me a message if you have any questions regarding the laser.

Post comment

DX Everywhere