DX » Community » Reviews » Mystery 7.4V 4000mAh 35C Replacement Li-Poly Battery Pack for RC Helicopter/Boat (Blue)
  • 5 star 3 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymambus on 11/14/2013

Mystery 7.4V 4000mAh 35C Replacement Li-Poly Battery Pack for RC Helicopter/Boat. Was delivered within a month. High capacity battery, low price, build quality, capacity such as listed on the website, is charged for storage of 7.6 volt checked tester. Mystery 7.4V 4000mAh 35C Replacement Li-Poly Battery Pack for RC Helicopter/Boat. Packing good, but ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMcDrobec on 02/05/2013

Real capacity was about 3300 mAh when I purchased, after more then month use it sunk on 3000mAh and stoped there for now. It has no hardcase so U must be carefull if U are using it in car like me. But it has good internal ressist and is really hard so there are no power fuctuance until end of battery. Therefore U need to be carefull and watch your time.... Read more

0 1
  • posted byBarneybestia on 11/13/2012

bought this battery to try in a 1:10 rc truck, works fantastic! I got an approximate 20-30% performance gain out of 1:10 RC volano truck, just from switching to a lipo battery. Run time is approx 15-20 min, with my brushless system. Very impressed, overall build is good, and have had no issues with it so far, used it about 12 charges, no issues.. Also ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bywmowat on 12/31/2011

Best price around for this type of battery I believe the ratings are pretty close Run time is about 45 mins with a 3500kv motor in a traxxas stampede 2wd None If you have a charger capable of lipo, BUY THIS BATTERY and have some fun! If not, buy the charger from DX as well. That's what I did! I was able to get a battery and charger for around 50 bucks!... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySteinVanLoon on 08/22/2011

Very cheap compared to 'normal' batteries of the same capacity. As stated, not the full 4000mAh's, but pretty close. Also enough for my use. Very durable. I use them to power my ignition on a race bike and they hold out for more than a few sessions. They don't heat up while charging, nor while in use. They can withstand even a few shortcircuits, so:... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySubunaator on 08/09/2010

Its cheap and about 3700 mAH which is pretty sweet for 22 dollahs! build quality is decent, connectors and handle currents over 20 ampers nicely have yet to find any major flaws Not quite 4000 but close enough takes long to arrive One of the cheapest "4000" mAh lipos you can get. I'm considering getting more of these. After a couple of charging ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections