Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bytoskdc on 05/03/2012

- Easy to fit - Awesome colour - Good build quality - Plastic rung at the bottom too large I needed to take apart my psp to repair the d-pad, so while I was at it I replaced the slightly cracked front fascia with this replacement. The build quality is so much better than the one it replaced! The transparent cover makes the psp look very cool! It was ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKenn2Ns on 04/27/2011

- High quality plastic used. - Labelling is printed beautifully, just as on the original faceplate. - Easy to install. - Guide/screw hole located near the D-pad on the unit I received is slightly misaligned, causing the D-pad buttons to rub against the holes and stick. Had to file the D-pad button holes to make them bigger on the sides that were rubbing ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymekeino on 01/24/2011

Its a very good PSP 1000 crystal Faceplate replacement , good built quality the 2 sides of the screen had a clear plastic covering to protect it from scratches and it took 28 business days to reach here in Jamaica. the top of the faceplate when viewing from where you can visibly see the R & L on the trigger buttons, I could see some thing like cracking ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byWolfdeamon67 on 07/21/2010

Looks great on my PSP than before as it was just dull black. All the Sony logos and things such as the power label and hold were on there. This was my first time replacing a faceplate and the only problem I had was to take it apart more than once because the analog joy stick wasn't working that well. It might of took a about 20 days for it to arrive ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJaySyrinx on 07/06/2010

- Good build quality - All "official" logos are there - pretty much a "plug and play" deal...I've never installed one of these before and I had my PSP up and running again in less than an hour - Looks great - Helps you pick up girls (well, no not really) - None. It is what it says it is, and does what it says it does. - Kind of a ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymexkoala on 03/01/2010

New Look for your psp. it fits the psp perfectly and will make your firends jealous. if you are into moding your psp this is a great tool for the transperant mod all you need now is some LED lights and you are good to go. if you have custom buttons it might not fit as well. this is easily scratchable and if you are not careful brakeable. this is like ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjax07 on 01/08/2010

Makes my PSP look interesting (at least within my circle of friends). I also like that it has official looking labeling. Most face plates i've seen don't have any. Somewhat daunting to change. Mostly user error though. Make sure you have the correct size screwdriver. Small, small, small screws. I ordered 3 items from DX (approx. $15) and had my doubts ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjabalbinot on 07/01/2009

- It cames with a protector in front / back of the face, to not scratch in the travel! - Came PERFECT, without any scratch; - Fits like a glove! - The words "Sony", "Power" and things it's recorded very well! - It's easy to scratch it, so be carefull; - A little tricky to plug the analog in the face plate, doesn't fit so well, but ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybluescotland on 05/29/2009

This transparent faceplate is great for my PSP. I can look all psp leds, cables, this is nice!! Show off to your friends. show off to your friends working on psp fat - 1000 Perfect 5-5. top crystal included, now i have a new crystal, the other what i had was scratched screw didnt fit very well you have to take a time while you put the screw but is perfect!... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMitchellV on 04/29/2009

Lets face it. This faceplate looks awesome! It has a very professional look, and includes all the sony logos for those of us who need to have that kind of thing. The price could also not be beat! This is one of the cheapest faceplates I have found on the net(and believe me, I looked!) The face plate fit nicely onto the rest of the console which was ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections