DX » Community » Reviews » 7" Wide Screen TFT LCD Headrest Car Monitor with Remote Control Set (480*240px)
  • 5 star 3 ( 43% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 57% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymuralha1 on 05/13/2013

- Cheap - Work on 2S Lipo - Blue screen only at very weak signal (awesome for FPV) - Screen rotation modes - Don't use buttons on the screen, to avoid harming the LCD - Zoom 16:9, could be letterbox format instead of anamorphic! This stretches the image horizontally instead of scaling vertically and cutting the top & bottom. Zoom 16:9 could be letter ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhansajj on 12/12/2012

Good and bright picture quality, simple to navigate menu. Use the remote controller for the menu functions in stead of the buttons. You can mirror (reverse) the image but also put the picture upside down in case the camera is mounted upside down. This can be done via the 6th menu line 'DOWN RD' and use the arrow buttons on the remote control.to secect ... Read more

0 1
  • posted byeelcogg on 11/17/2012

-Good, clear display -Easy to use, without reading the manual -Comes with all the cables and mounts you need -Remote control comes with a battery -Build quality is not the best. -When you press the buttons you actually press down on the screen. To prevent damage to the display I would suggest using the remote. -Don't use the foam tape supplied with ... Read more

1 2
  • posted byestuurwold on 11/17/2012

- easy to use (plug 'n play) - basic settings - long cable - matte screen - remote control - Plastic feel cheap, but construction is good enough - No manual for installing (what voltage and what is the blue cable for I use this as a screen for FPV flying, for the money I would certainly recommend this screen. Colors, hue, saturation and contrast ar ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLatubi on 09/03/2012

Handy little screen. Bright colours. Good mounting options. Picture quality is good for the resolution it has. For Rc pilots trying this for FPV: It gives you static when the signal goes bad and when you lose the picture completely, then it goes blue. Came with a dead pixel, but i guess its just bad luck in my part. When pressing buttons on the screen ... Read more

1 1
  • posted byspexie on 04/25/2012

Great picture quality for a rear view camera. 2 Video inputs. Comes with a mounting frame and the standing mount from the picture. Small connector on the LCD side (just a tiny little bigger than the thickness of the cable) don't use the supplied sticker to mount the standing frame. It does not stick very well It is being used in a beach rescue truck ... Read more

2 1
  • posted byAllmaker on 07/27/2010

It`s a good TFT monitor for example car use. Easy to assambly. Remote controller works far. You can use all the menus and stuff whitout the remote allso. Picture is quite good for the pixsels. The wireing isn`t show`n in the manual whits comes whit. But still quite easy to install. Red wire "+", Black wire "-", Blue wire "reverse ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections