DX » Community » Reviews » Repair Parts Replacement Ball Arcade Joystick with Steel Base (Color Assorted)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byrotakada on 08/16/2013

I used a chilong arcade stick, and this new one is better than. Works perfectly to play fighting games. The price is very atractive. Simple installation. haven't a instruction manual to connect the control plug to the circuit board. Don't have restrictor to 4 or 8 moviments. be interesting choose the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byxgorum on 11/09/2012

The product is a highly acceptable quality. The operation is clean, making a perfect diagonal with a quick and easy connection. The ball can be exchanged. A bit difficult to remove the piece to change positions 8-4. I could not choose the color of the ball and does not come with instruction manual. Nor ... Read more

1 0 0

• posted bydamaguz on 02/18/2012

While is not the best controller in the market, this one is a solid joystick to build a arcade controller, mid-range price for a arcade Joystick (there is another from DX cheaper than this one, but is not that expensive as a sanwa.-) obviously a sanwa knockoff, (check the pictures i uploaded) is nothing ... Read more

Arcade controller finished Inside wiring

1 0 1

• posted bydamaguz on 02/15/2012

While is not the best controller in the market, this one is a solid joystick to build a arcade controller, mid-range price for a arcade Joystick (there is another from DX cheaper than this one, but is not that expensive as a sanwa.-) obviously a sanwa knockoff, (check the pictures i uploaded) is nothing ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections