• 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• not perfect but good enough

posted by damaguz on 02/18/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:

While is not the best controller in the market, this one is a solid joystick to build a arcade controller, mid-range price for a arcade Joystick (there is another from DX cheaper than this one, but is not that expensive as a sanwa.-)

Cons:

obviously a sanwa knockoff, (check the pictures i uploaded) is nothing compared to a sanwa but for the price is good enough.- unable to choose colors (i got a green one) at least is not pink XD.- The wire that connect to the controller is not exacly the same as a sanwa so if you want to replace a sanwa will have to re-solder the wires.-

OtherThoughts:

ok, i do not own the SKU 37485 (yet) but i do have SKU 26910 which its joystick is exacly the same (al least in pictures) to SKU 37485, so let me tell you this stick is better than the one SKU 26910 have, it migh not be as good as sanwa but the price is fair enough to get it.-

Bottomline:

if sanwa and seimitsu are gold happ competition is silver this one is a very solid bronze but this are just my preferences.- XD

• Arcade controller finished
    • Inside wiring

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections