DX » Community » Reviews » DayBird Stainless Steel Self-Winding Mechanical Wristwatch - Black
Customer’s impression:
Bonito reloj de pulsera
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byAlblore on 09/16/2014

Pros: Perfecto reloj para regalar. Su tapa inferior, gracias a su transparencia, se puede ver el prefecto funcionamiento del reloj, asi como su rotador cargador, que es el encargado de proveer de bateria a nuestro reloj. La duracion de la carga puede durar alrededor de 20 horas, su correa es resistente ... Read more

Impression:Bonito reloj de pulsera;

0 0 0

• posted bymtoashirbab on 04/23/2014

Waauw! This watch is super cool :D. From the first day that I put it on, people started complementing me on my watch. It is the movement of the gears that catches everyone's eye. It is a low price for a mechanical wristwatch so the quality is therefor not the best. But hey for this price you can't complain ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypBogey on 11/05/2013

The watch looks good, it has a very good build quality (the rubber strap is nice, the glass is pretty rezistent). The mechanism runs for 24 hours if wined 100%. It can be manually winded or self-wined. The time is not very accurate, it runs behind with 2-3 minutes/per day. The package came a little crumpled,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRustblade on 05/20/2013

I LOVE my DayBird Self-Winding Watch. This is definitely one of the best purchases I've made on DX.com. The watch is solidly built and has a very nice weight to it, but it is certainly not heavy. The mechanism looks well assembled and there is at least one jeweled movement. It keeps time accurately and ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylinkinparkphan on 05/11/2013

Solid build quality, the wristband doesn't seem to come off easily at the joints, which is great for a watch this price. The mechanical movement is smooth and makes little noise, the sweep second hand gives the watch a really premium feel. The watch itself looks mighty phenomenal. The glass on the bottom ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byrafaelcfranca on 02/25/2013

Good Quality, well made and elegant. Is really water resistent. I used to swin and go the the shower with it and it's working fine. It's easy to ajust time and as soon as you start shaking it you can see the pointers working. The pointers should be bright, as you barely can see that in dark places. Numbers ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydimitrismits on 11/23/2012

the watch is beautiful and perfect it is like described .the inner mechanics are really eye catching.my cousin asked me for one himself when he saw the watch.no battery needed selfwinted as descripted!thanks a lot dx when i opened it i tried to myself...i saw that the watch had the plastic attackement ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted by200915 on 10/15/2012

Clock with cool appearance, sturdy and stylish ...At first look It seems to be a very expensive one. just have a glitch ... you can not see the hands in dark or low light ... if myopic forget it ... I think that the pointers should be bright, to differentiate from the machinery shown in the background ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycmv045 on 07/31/2012

- The watch is very nice, solid and made from good quality materials. - I love its appearance, it draws attention everywhere. There is a very small bright spot at the inner side of the glass, but it doesn't cause any problem. The automatic mechanism does not hold to long: If you leave the watch without ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykoewnie on 04/07/2012

wow. dont know where to begin.. what a fantastic watch. looks like a very expencive watch. you can see the insides work and thats very cool could be a little bit bigger, but not to much. a other 5 mm would do it. the strap could be a bit longer too, but my arms are pretty big so could be me. no cons ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections