DX » Community » Reviews » LED Binary Wrist Watch with Date Display (1*CR2032)
Customer’s impression:
cool Muy bueno Happy Feliz Very
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjfguay2 on 01/20/2015

What can you get for 5$ usually? A battery for the watch? This watch is very cool and easy to use once to understand how the hours are displayed. I bought 3 or 4 of them, and my 10 y old son wanted it to show his friends. Good for the kids as it forces them to add up the numbers to be able to the... Read more

Impression:cool;

0 0 0

• posted byjulio375 on 01/13/2015

recebi tudo em ordem,produto chegou em bom estado

Impression:Feliz;

0 0 0

• posted by6046164 on 12/31/2014

I think this watch is great, a really cool watch to add to a collection or just a conversation piece. The strap is a little cheap looking but not that bad. A little tricky to set the time as it did not come with instructions. I had to do a bit of hunting online for a manual. Can't beat the price... Read more

Impression:Happy;

0 0 0

• posted byfgfg99 on 12/15/2014

PROS: Fun watch. Fun to see people watch it... CONS: The bracelet is not good at all... It's hard to attach, and not very pretty. Will have to change it. BOTTOM THOUGH: It's a fun watch, but bracelet is unusable.

0 0 0

• posted byAnaPaula101 on 12/02/2014

Pros: Ele é leve, pequeno e cumpre muito em a função. Com a pulseira de 'couro' dá um acabamento sofisticado. Ele ainda da o indicativo a cada 15min passado. É sensacional.

Impression:cool,Muy bueno,Happy;

0 0 0

• posted byincredibilehulk on 10/08/2014

Great pure binary clock is perfect, the LEDs are really bright. At first it is a little 'fatigue with the additions but with a little' practice, you can read the time quickly. It features a faux leather strap, comfortable even after a day of use. Recommended to fans

Impression:cool,Very,Watch;

0 0 0

• posted byMakundregon on 10/06/2014

Pros: Is elegant and modern watch, and the lights are very powerful, you can use it at the night without problems Cons: First is really difficult to understand and know the hour, and is difficult to configure but when you learn to use it is a beautiful watch

0 0 0

• posted byNiXijav on 09/28/2014

Este reloj binario llamó mi atención desde el primer momento. Tiene una buena calidad y un bonito diseño. Sin duda llama la atención de mucha gente. Tiene además de la hora, calendario, por lo que se hace muy cómodo. Pros: Buen diseño, buena calidad; se puede ver la hora incluso con luz directa... Read more

Un reloj muy curioso Un reloj muy curioso Un reloj muy curioso

Impression:Muy bueno;

0 0 1

• posted byEpischeslasaus on 07/02/2014

! Can't stress this enough: super cool gadget! - Quality is good - Leds are bright - You can set the time, date and month - Strong band - sleek sleek design - AP / AM - The manual is written in hilarious english (Still understandable) - The band isn't my favorite style but not really ugly - Would... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygentlemydevil on 06/26/2014

Really good looking, supercheap price, nice brancelet. It looks elegant and different. Manual that explaining you how to use it ;) It makes people confused when they see it for the first time. Be careful with water, it is NOT water resistant! - thats why I gave it only 3 stars quality. Need to -... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections