DX » Community » Reviews » LED Binary Wrist Watch with Date Display (1*CR2032)
Customer’s impression:
cool Muy bueno Happy Fun Legal
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bytolubalogun on 08/28/2015

I love the leather strap and I'm not happy about the animation before the time shows. It's still a great watch and I'll always use it.

Impression:cool,Happy;

0 0 0

• posted bybrogarth on 08/19/2015

Pro:s I was surprised how nice this watch is made and fits and feels on my wrist. It is a solid and easy to wear watch with unique characteristics of having led numbers light up to show you the time and date. Cons: when I am in a hurry to get the time, I take my phone out of my pocket and look is... Read more

Impression:cool,Happy,Fun nice watch;

0 0 0

• posted bycreationmz on 08/03/2015

Cool and cheap, but when I get it, i seen the "minute" LEDs are blue. Please if you send it anybody in the future, write what color of LEDs...

Impression:cool;

0 0 0

• posted by9540019 on 07/18/2015

maxell7777@yahoo.com the cr-2032 is broken.black watch.

Impression:maxell7777@yahoo.com;

0 0 0

• posted byBanger19 on 07/06/2015

Every time someone has a look at my wrist, they go like "Is that a smart watch?" I love the watch. Its been a year and battery hasn't died yet. I changed the band to original leather to suit my style.

Most common question: What kind of watch are you wearing?

0 0 0

• posted byantgel77 on 07/04/2015

It's really a shame, when even the cheapest watches these days keep good time, that this one doesn't. As other reviews say, it looks cool and it's fun, but over a month it was seven minutes out! So useless in these days of accurate time from smartphones etc. Shame.

Impression:Fun,Inaccurate,shame;

0 0 1

• posted bySofragiu on 07/01/2015

The watch has a modern and a nice design, the apparent materials are good (glass and chrome). It s very original and a rare concept, looks very futuristic. It s easy to set the time and the date. Before you read it very quickly you need to exercise your mathematical skills. After all the time I 1... Read more

Impression:cool,Muy bueno,Happy;

0 0 0

• posted bytrue8bit on 06/18/2015

Pros: Quality is amazing for something so cheap. If you were to buy this in a specialty store it would easily cost you 20-30 bucks. Cons: Band is a little stiff but very sleek looking.

Impression:Happy;

0 0 0

• posted bygadman on 06/12/2015

Pros: Unique watch, hard to find something like it on the market. Shows time and date. Very stylish leather strap. Cons: It's not the most accurate watch that you can find but it does not bother me to have to check if it is accurate once or twice a month. It can be a bit challenging for the first... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymarxptr on 06/10/2015

relogio veio quebrado , não serve para nada esta com defeito espero troca

Impression:PRODUTO Quebrado;

0 0 0

DX Everywhere