DX » Community » Reviews » LED Binary Wrist Watch with Date Display (1*CR2032)
Customer’s impression:
cool Happy Muy bueno Legal Wow
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bySofragiu on 07/01/2015

The watch has a modern and a nice design, the apparent materials are good (glass and chrome). It s very original and a rare concept, looks very futuristic. It s easy to set the time and the date. Before you read it very quickly you need to exercise your mathematical skills. After all the time I 1... Read more

Impression:cool,Muy bueno,Happy;

0 0 0

• posted bytrue8bit on 06/18/2015

Pros: Quality is amazing for something so cheap. If you were to buy this in a specialty store it would easily cost you 20-30 bucks. Cons: Band is a little stiff but very sleek looking.

Impression:Happy;

0 0 0

• posted bygadman on 06/12/2015

Pros: Unique watch, hard to find something like it on the market. Shows time and date. Very stylish leather strap. Cons: It's not the most accurate watch that you can find but it does not bother me to have to check if it is accurate once or twice a month. It can be a bit challenging for the first... Read more

Impression:cool;

0 0 0

• posted bymarxptr on 06/10/2015

relogio veio quebrado , não serve para nada esta com defeito espero troca

Impression:PRODUTO Quebrado;

0 0 0

• posted by9436868 on 06/06/2015

Fun watch, good value, never seen one like this before. I ordered two, the am/pm led doesn't work on one, but the other is fine. Both tell the time well enough. Excellent shipping - really fast and well-wrapped.

0 0 0

• posted by9312630 on 05/13/2015

Super

Impression:cool,Muy bueno,Happy;

0 0 0

• posted bytrombita on 05/04/2015

PRO: unique. very interesting, I recommend it CONTRA: hard to read, needs practise to translet from binary to "normal time", but this is the aim of the watch. :) No question it is worths the price! I bogth it for my daughter to show it in the school when the binary numbers will be learnt on or... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygshoda on 05/02/2015

Produto não possui bom acabamento e veio amassado na tampa traseira, preço muito bom para o que ele oferece. Simples manuseio para se acertar as horas.

0 0 0

• posted byteddi2t on 04/03/2015

I bought this as a gift for my other half. He had asked for something that no one has ever thought to get him before. When he opened it, his face lit up in excitement. He loves it. It suits his personality and everything. He doesn't ever want to take it off. OK. Maybe I'm a little jealous of it now.

Impression:Very cool,unique,super awesome;

0 0 0

• posted by9222768 on 03/29/2015

excellent product and prompt shipment. I recommend this provider .

Impression:Boldog;

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter: