DX » Community » Reviews » LED Binary Wrist Watch with Date Display (1*CR2032)
  • 5 star 52 ( 60% )
  • 4 star 34 ( 40% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byEpischeslasaus on 07/02/2014

! Can't stress this enough: super cool gadget! - Quality is good - Leds are bright - You can set the time, date and month - Strong band - sleek sleek design - AP / AM - The manual is written in hilarious english (Still understandable) - The band isn't my favorite style but not really ugly - Would absolutly recommend to everyone. - Cool gadget, can show-... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygentlemydevil on 06/26/2014

Really good looking, supercheap price, nice brancelet. It looks elegant and different. Manual that explaining you how to use it ;) It makes people confused when they see it for the first time. Be careful with water, it is NOT water resistant! - thats why I gave it only 3 stars quality. Need to use two hands - you have to push the button to see time.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycerdages on 01/24/2014

It's very easy to set the time and date. Easy to manipulate. Design of the display is fine so that it looks good on your wrist. The LED diods shine very brightly making it a bit difficult to read the numbers above. When you press one of the buttons in order to see the time, all the LED diods light up in a wave-like madness, which might remind you of ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybenuspectro on 01/22/2014

Stimulates calculations and creates a better speed of thought. Great for teens in the study phase. Beautiful and Modern: Gives design look more expensive than it is. Fits into the arms of big people like me. Can be used and events, as it does not harm the casual style. At the beginning is a bit confusing, but you get used to it and then calculates with ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrotovator on 01/17/2014

Nice watch. Binary amazing watch to show everyone you are a nerd weird computer expert (Being a bit ironic) .I have other led watches and this one can be read in daylight Failed the first time to start. Buttons were a bit stuck, but after some tries, it worked fine. Some times the buttons are too responsive and you can't get a single press, therefore ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySarCarstic on 01/13/2014

Looks fantastic and is a talking point when someone asks the time. Looks great being able to read a watch that others cannot decipher. The build quality is pretty good for the cheap price, and the band is good quality. I have worn this often and it has held up well The battery died within 2 weeks of receiving the watch, but this was easy enough to replace.... Read more

2 0
  • posted byadypapa on 01/11/2014

Beautiful; - Nice; - Have a guide that teaches you how to use the functions (like hour and date); - Watche's material is good ; - Good for your brain (make it work hahaha); - The display is clean and works very well (no bugs until now). Watchband is weak and brake when you force it, but if you put on and off carefully, this doesn't matter. I thought ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycrisleipnitz on 01/07/2014

This is a one of a kind watch. You have to be fast to calculate current time, since it will be a result of added numbers on display. It;s really very nice and cheap, and looks like a much more expensive watch. No cons until now. A friend of mine said that the bracelet should be nicer, but I think it looks allright. I don´t know what else to say.... Read more

2 0
  • posted bycarlosart26 on 01/04/2014

Works great. The face of the wath look very nice. It is kind of nerdy (wich is a pro for me). The light is brigth enough to se the numbers under direct sun. The bracelet has cheap looking but it can be replaced. It is a little tricky to change batteries. Not water resistant (but it sure resists some rain). It is very fun to use, a little hard at begining ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylegendmuay on 12/23/2013

- Good price - Good quality - Show both time and date - Automatic turn on every thirty minutes, that can be really helpful - Watch looks amazing, especially at night - LED's are really bright - You can shock people by showing them your watch - Not immediately turns correctly calculate the time - Not immediately clear how to set the time - I would not ... Read more

Without led Led front Led angle
    0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections