Customer’s impression:
cool Muy bueno Happy Very Watch
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

• Stylish inexpensive watch

posted by Maxlaam on 10/14/2010
    0 0

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:

Inexpensive
    Looks Expensive
    Stylish
    Nerdy
    Easy to use (a bit too easy)
    Bright
    Feels Comfortable
    Displays Time (AM/PM) and Date
    Gets you attention from other people
    Shiny
    Animated when you press the button
    LIGHTS!

Cons:

Cheap casing
    Cheap inner workings
    Cheap wristband
    Glass cover will scratch easily
    Will rust
    Too easy too use (you are in edit mode before you even know)
    Not very stylish for girls
    Nerdy
    Need to press a button every time you want to see the time.
    Cheat-y time (numbers are displayed also)
    (Did not receive a manual)

OtherThoughts:

A great stylish watch. My friends thought it was the perfect watch for me when I showed them. They keep being amazed by the speed I developed adding the numbers and reading the time. People will ask you what those fancy lights are and they always want to try to read the time themselves.
    Sadly the watch is not very girl-ish so this would be a male only model. However girls do like it even if it's a bit nerdy. My girlfriend always wants to play with it when I'm with her.
    A lot of my friends would like to have one for themselves but are scared that it's too impractical to read. I have to say that it is but you will develop speed reading the time.
    The case will rust so do not wear it for extended periods of time and dry it of after wearing. (You can put some tape on the back to protect the casing from sweat)

Bottomline:

A great inexpensive watch that is worth buying. I handle mine with care but I can imagine that it can break easily if you don't take care of it.
    The price makes up for the way it's built if mine would break any time soon I will buy another one right away. Great watch!

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections