Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byWadenewb on 08/03/2009

This a great faceplate! Absolutely nothing wrong with it, it does still collect fingerprints, but a lot less than the original black faceplate. And they really dont show that much either It's so shiny and really uplifts the look of your psp. Get it! The faceplate did come with a little piece that was bent from the shipping, but once it was easily bent ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGinuwine on 04/15/2009

Very Happy with them I have This once and metalic Red fits perfect like it came like this my friends all want my psp now great price shipping fast and free Shows finger prints like crazy Cant be a bit tricky to swap buttons and all over if your not sure what your doing search lots of how to;s on this great buy great buy great great buy buy great buy ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byA1403 on 12/01/2008

-comes really well packaged with plastic bag, cardboard box and bubble wrapped envelope -Nice colour -All logos present on faceplate ( sony logo, playstation logo, wifi logo, magicgate logo etc) -makes your psp stand out of other people's -Good for replacing cracked/scratched faceplates -Comes with 2 screen protectors ( one on each side of the lense ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMysky on 08/13/2008

- Chrome (Color) looks nice - Has Sony logos - Great for replacing damaged screen - Does not fit perfectly - Makes some cracking noise when pressing the surface due to the looseness of the plate. - Comes in a very bad package (can be easily smashed on the way) - VERY hard to replace it if you are an amateur. Getting the buttons work with the plate when ... Read more

0 1
  • posted bypitimoi on 03/27/2008

A very good produce. Cheap compared to ebay or other. The paint didn't go away and the shipment was fast (10 dayyyssss!!!!) When received, the screen was protected on both side and in a very rigid box. All the logos were there (sony, PSP...) There was no button set No installation instructions. I haven't received something i ordered before. Something ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCV447 on 03/04/2008

-Really good way to chrome up your PSP and make it look nice. -Very good quality on the outside. -Contains all the features of a normal PSP. -Its kind of bad fitting. -I had to file down the faceplate so it would fit. -Its a little expensive... but nothing compared to EBAY or other sites. -Opening the PSP voids your warranty...but...looks cooler. I ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygldenina on 12/08/2007

Durable. Fits perfect None so far A bit expensive Cool face plate. Read more

0 0
  • posted bywebside on 10/17/2007

- very cool faceplate - trendy / your psp will look more expensive with this faceplate not at this moment Nice price for this kind of quality / faceplate I recommend! Read more

0 0
  • posted bygutterball on 08/20/2007

Very sharp looking. Anodizing is best out of the other two I got (red and green). Protective film on both sides of screen prevents scratches during installation. Protective film leaves behind a residue when removed. Best to take the inside one off and carefully wash the residue off. Still required a bit of trimming to fit correctly. No plastic pieces ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections