DX » Community » Reviews » Protective Plastic Case for Iphone 4 (Translucent)
  • 5 star 33 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 14 ( 29% )
  • 3 star 2 ( 4% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byzaphodbrr on 01/11/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Great cheap case. Fits very well, and as everyone said, does not feels big and bottering as other cases on the pocket. Mine had about 3 or 4 drops from about 1 meter into concrete and ceramic. I admit I was lucky that the phone is ok, but this case shure does a great jo... Read more

0 0
  • posted byscampyleigh on 12/08/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Fantastic quality iPhone case. Snug fit. Smooth edges. Great for if you are wanting simply a case that doesn't detract from the iPhone's sleek design. Not frosted which some "clear" cases sometimes can be. Does what it is supposed to. Cons:None. OtherT... Read more

Protective Clear Case
    0 0
  • posted byPrimorisOrdo on 10/21/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It is a very thin case. It is translucent like it is advertised so it looks very thin (like you are not even using a case) with the iphone. It used to snug perfectly when I bought it but after 8 months of use, it is just a little bit flimsy but it is ok. A nam... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBlue54015 on 08/31/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The case is thin and very clear. The edges are soft, no plastic left from molding, very smooth touch. Opennings for the plugs and buttons are wide and is compatible with a lot of docks. Cons:Probably fragile even though I haven't tried to drop it. The plastic beeing ver... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydhampus on 07/26/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Really good price and the quality is good i have gave away 4 of this and own one of myself never had a problem with them :) It's worth every penny Cons:It's getting scratched easily and don't fit to 100% so some dirt get's between the iPhone and the protective... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydeathdoom4 on 07/03/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I like it very much that the iphone-4 silicon case was this cheap. It looks and feels sturdy and is very easy to put on your mobile. I've bought one for my SO and she is very pleased with it. This case is well made for the phone and has a neat fit around the connectors... Read more

0 0
  • posted byartifundio on 06/05/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The case is very thin, uses almost no space. Almost invisible. After 10 falls, the phone is perfect. I really like that. The best thing about it is that it doesn't interfere with your phone's signal. Friends of mine have had this problem. Cons:The fit could be improved.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byalex1907 on 05/15/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:It is a good product for use on iphone 4 and iphone 4s. but it is not cover tightly.. right top of corner is not hold it tightly so i have some voices when somebody call me , but of course it is maybe only for this product. Cons:it is a good product and nice pri... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygonzalezjoseto on 04/22/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It's a very nice case. It's small, clean and doen't make the iPhone bigger. The case has the space for connectors and buttons so it's like no having a case. I think is more usefull for keeping safe the iPhone from scratchs more than for falls but its stil useful... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjorgesuisse on 03/21/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very nice case: it's thin, light and covers just the necessary. On the other hand, the price is absurd... very cheap cover case and it does not scratch the iPhone's frame and keep your device simple without lose the beauty iPhone design. Cons:It has a very lit... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections