DX » Community » Reviews » TOUGH Men Free Size Durable Belt with Metal Buckle - Black (120CM-Length)
  • 5 star 8 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byacdcjunior on 01/15/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Really tough belt. It is thick, but yet usable. When you hold it, you can see it is kind of heavy, but you can't notice that while wearing. Metal is really good and well built. Buckle's size is also as expected (just a litle bit big - so it is not for more for... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFredim on 12/22/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I was actually quite surprised with the quality of this belt, it is much better than I expected. It is well built and I´m quite certain it will last a very long time. The belt is quite rigid and seems to be very strong. The quick fastening metal buckle wo... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygroninger on 03/24/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This belt is really well built, it's made of tough fabric and the buckle is made to last. I used to own another belt like this (not bought at DX) but the buckle of that belt fell apart after a while, that will not happen with this one since this is much better b... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAngryDork on 01/16/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This is very good belt and I'm really happy having one. I'm going to get similar one from DX. I have been looking for such belt in our stores but didn't find anything like this one. 1) It has good build quality; 2) Buckle has very good look and feel, it looks... Read more

0 0
  • posted byisraelguy on 12/17/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:->Strap-sling ->Metal buckle ->Logo of the New York Police ->Look of kind of thing bought in the brand-name store that supplies professional hunters / rescue-mans / representatives of law Cons:No cons at all! I'm serious OtherThoughts: Bottomline:Give me a minut... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysnowspeeder on 11/19/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:I was just thrilled receiving this belt today. It turned out to be a tougher belt than anticipated. The buckle is has some kind of police logo on it (great for police fans). And the belt itself is super tough. Great for daily use. Check out the close up photos I will be u... Read more

0 0
  • posted byr15540 on 08/09/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The belt has a nice casual look and the buckle has a good finish. The buckle locking mechanism is impressively sturdy, like the rest of the belt. I tested the set with about 200 pounds (almost 100 quilograms) of cargo without trouble. Cons:No cons found until now. Other... Read more

0 0
  • posted byArmson on 07/26/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Really good build quality!!! The price is just right. Durable, comfortable and functional. This belt will last forever I guess. Cons:Police gun not included, otherwise there is no cons at all!!! So 500 characters will be hard to fill. :D OtherThoughts:Black belt with a ni... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections