DX » Community » Reviews » Stainless Steel Micro Sim Card Cutter with Micro Sim Card Adapters for Ipad/Iphone 4
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjowin on 01/08/2014

* first cut worked fine, although edges are a bit sharp as mentioned by others * the two included mini/micro adapters are ok *long delivery time of almost 4 weeks is too long in my opinion, although it was in December before Christmas * the positioning of SIM card in the card cutter is not very exact,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byCeresp on 01/06/2014

It is well buid and cuts the sim card in a proper size to use. It has some adaptors to use the microsim in normal size sims phones. You have to pay attention because it is possible to cut in the wrong position. It cuts it a little bit smaller than the normal microsim card, but it works anyway It is a ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjose16gmailcom on 12/26/2013

This micro sim cutter is very cheap. And it works as it is supposed to work. It is an amazing product. I recommend it. No cons. This micro sim cutter is very useful. It allows you to obtain a micro sim card from any sim card. I ordered this stainless steel micro sim card cutter from Spain (Europe). It ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted by00tony on 09/05/2013

Good quality material, cut the simcard with ease and the micro sim fits perfectly into the adapter that comes in the kit which is quite tight The cut simcard great but the corners are a bit sharp, you need to clip the corners Good quality material, cut the simcard with ease and the micro sim fits perfectly ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfabioricardo on 06/10/2013

Good quality material, cut the simcard with ease and the micro sim fits perfectly into the adapter that comes in the kit. The cut simcard is not perfect because the edges are a bit rough. But just sanding the edges is all right. The product could improve cutting accuracy, but the result is quite satisfactory ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjetsan96 on 05/29/2013

This is the best micro sim cutter ever. it cuts all types of sims within seconds. The build quality is great and price is cheap. it can be used with the iphone 4 and the iphone 4s, and many other phones which accepts micro sims. the only problem is that the sims are rough edged after cutting. this can ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byKozer on 04/09/2013

Stainless steel sim card cutter that can easily cut a regular sized sim card down to a micro sim card. Just put the sim card in and press down firmly. I think the position of the sim card cutting is not perfect. I cut off a little side of my circuitry, but it did not affect the sim card at all. I was ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykwasekele on 12/29/2012

Cuts the sim cards to the right size no hassles comes with two sim card adapters so that you can go back to the original size which is great for travelling.Product is pretty solid which is needed to be. no cons it works as expected.the only con I can think of is that my package was damaged and opened ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bycor707 on 12/21/2012

Easy tool to cut sim card into micro sim card. I had to use it for my Nokia Lumia 800. It worked fine, no trouble at al. The placing of the sim card in cutter was a bit stiff. But cutting the simcard was easy. I'm a happy buyer. No so far, but I have only used it once. But I do not expect troubles with ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byVeloxdj on 11/20/2012

Strong and durable product. It is so simple that there's not to much to say than it does the job as supposed to. Comes with 2 adapters to let you revert your cut sim cards back its original use. What can I say... None! In Brazil the shops that have such cutter are charging the same price of this product ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections