• 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• Simply Works Great + Terrific Price + Fast Shippin

posted by dagob on 03/25/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:

The Noosy Micro SIM cutter by Lupo is a very good cutter, it comes in what resembles a mini single hole punch with 2x SIM card adapters. It’s a no fuss cutter, simply insert the SIM card (right side up) into the cutter end, then press down hard, and it cuts out a Micro SIM card for you that works really well in every device I have tried it in so far.

Cons:

The only gripe I would say is the two adapters provided are made out of a rubber like substance, so they bend quite a bit and I found the Micro SIM cards that were cut didn’t quite fit inside these as well as they should, but seriously you don’t need them. Just keep the outer part of the new Micro SIM card as an adapter.

OtherThoughts:

When cutting it does a very sharp precise cut so if you didn’t want to use the two supplied SIM adapters you can simply place the Micro SIM card that’s been cut out of the full size SIM card and place it back in the hole that remains in the main SIM card, and put a piece of sticky tape over it and still use it in a full SIM card device.

Bottomline:

Instructions - Just be Sure to ALIGN & ORIENT your SIM Card correctly (it does have a engraved diagram for orientation, on the Top handle near the end, THEN "Cut" your SIM Card flat on a Table or counter, by Pressing Down in one fast swoop, so all the edges are cut evenly. It helps if you have an extra 'throw-away' SIM card to Practice on first.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections