Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byklchr96 on 04/15/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very good , as described. great price and works fine. Good signal. Buy it it is great items, cheap price good quality Cons:Wish there was connection with other side , inverted connection way because it won't fit on all tv's. OtherThoughts:Great item, gives mor... Read more

0 0
  • posted byHerrCann on 11/13/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It's perfect for use with hdmi ports that face backwards or forward and the cables come from up or down. This adapter minimizes the tension on the hdmi ports. I used this for my screen because it had a backwards facing hdmi port and the space between the screen and my w... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAarhus88 on 08/19/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This is great Value! Quality seems very good, the price is low and there is no reason why you should not buy this product if you have a flat screen TV to get it closer to the wall without bending the cables. Shipment was fast as well. I can only recommend that... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTONIOBOARD on 06/26/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:They work great for the back of other devices too where you don't have a direct line of sight from the hole in the back of your stand to the back of the devices...If you are going to have a TV mounted on the wall or other type of mounting stand, these are most... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRahzaDream on 05/08/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-these are exactly what I needed. My TV's HDMI ports were all facing outwards and the weight of the cables were damaging the ports. This product makes a 90 degree angle and now the wires point downwards and have less weight stress on the connectors on the TV.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymacahrio on 04/10/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Prático, bom e barato! Cons:Nenhum contra por enquanto. OtherThoughts:Pela falta de espaço no meu escritório, optei por fixar o monitor na parede, porém o cabo HDMI era um problema, uma vez que ocupa um bom espaço atrás do monitor... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLightfan99 on 04/03/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very well built -- super solid. Gold plating on both contacts ensures superior connectivity and data transfer. Good price. Cons:None -- it's an excellent product. OtherThoughts:The fit on both connecter ends is really snug -- without being difficult to connect or remove... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDaanWielens on 04/02/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The connector is very cheap comparing to other local shops and online stores. Quality is good, feels solid. Cables plugged into the connector stay in it, so it fits perfectly. I use it for my wall mounted television, so the TV can be mounted almost directly on... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRicao on 03/25/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The construction is really good, the image quality remains the same after pass in there. This looks like really gold plated. Cons:No cons, the product fulfills what it promises. OtherThoughts:Its very useful to someone have a little space behind the tv. The co... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysuckers on 03/12/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Works as expected, good quality of materials, cheap, very useful for TV suspended on walls or any kind or electronic device which is close to a wall. Cons:None at all, don't have much to say. OtherThoughts:I have bought two of these connector and both of them... Read more

HDMI Male to Female Connector
    0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections