Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydjmezcla on 06/18/2014

Perfecto para televisores o aparatos que el acceso al conector hdmi requiera de poco espacio o que los conectores lineales choquen con algo. no he encontrado ningun punto en contra ya que el material es bueno y cumple perfectamente su función que siendo acodado mejor la inteconectividad de dispostivos. Al ser un conector acodado facilita la conexion ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byirwannasit on 06/10/2014

Works flawlessly. As requested. It has a male hdmi to female hdmi input output. Best used with HDMI cables without flexible neck. Best is to utilize this with hard to reach places. Nil. It does as per described. No cons about it. Can be bought with confidence. No doubt about it. Please don't make it minimum of 500 characters because it is not easy to ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byklchr96 on 04/15/2014

Very good , as described. great price and works fine. Good signal. Buy it it is great items, cheap price good quality Wish there was connection with other side , inverted connection way because it won't fit on all tv's. Great item, gives more space behind tv to fit against wall easily Buy it it is great items, cheap price good quality Buy it it is great ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFlygye on 03/31/2014

It's perfect for use with hdmi ports that face backwards or forward and the cables come from up or down. This adapter minimizes the tension on the hdmi ports. I used this for my TV because it had a backwards facing hdmi port and the space between the screen and my wall was too reduced. None at this moment. Works like espected. Very nice to minimize ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvkash on 03/26/2014

Have small size sutable for ultra thin laptops and good quality of assembly. Works with external monitor (or HDTV) connected to my laptop through HDMI cable. Video stream at resolution 1280x1080, 1900x1200 and audio stream at 192kHz 24bit depth transfers without any loss. Connector sits snugly in the port that eliminates accidental disconnection. no,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byeclixe on 03/21/2014

It's really useful for use with hdmi ports that face backwards or forward and the cables come from up or down. For example when TV in mounted on the wall. probably the size can be reduced. The plastic material is not the best quality, it can be improved, but in my opinion is not a problem for buy this item It's something you can carry in your luggage ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byViniciusMarques on 03/18/2014

This product makes a 90 degree angle and now the wires point downwards and have less weight stress on the connectors on the TV. They work great for the back of other devices too where you don't have a direct line of sight from the hole in the back of your stand to the back of the devices... There are absolutely no cons that I could find. I do not think ... Read more

Embalagem Frente Lateral
    0 0
  • posted bytbessa on 03/07/2014

-Very good quality of construction -Ease to use (just plug and play) -No cons about the product, Unfortunately I bought it to use with my LG television and the male connector should be the other way around, so it's a no go (but worked fine on my other televisions). For others to know, my television is an LG Cinema3D, model 32LW5700 (I think all LW57... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykamenchulov on 02/13/2014

If anyone has ever put his huge 50 inch TV on the wall and tried to put HDMA cable without peel off the wallpaper or paint will understand why this simple thing is so important. I am very happy with the purchase. I plan to buy at least two.Can be used for television, a receiver, player and e.t.c No distortion in the signal. You can`t break it even if ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byooozzz on 01/28/2014

this little helper is a best buy. for that price you have very robust adapter. with it you can easy to manage the cable for example for the television on the wall. and you can buy or use your average cable with straight terminals and dont need to buy a new one with 90° terminal. during the time that I owned this product I did not find any cons ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections