Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byandrext on 06/19/2014

It helps you to turn two (or more) HDMI cables into a single and larger cable. Simple as that! The price is very, very fair. It doesn't have a con... This adapter may be trully usefull when you need to extend your cable for different purposes. The adapter has a small and strong body that seems to be ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybrunols on 06/16/2014

First of all, HDMI is digital, you will have the same quality no matter what cable you use. This connector is so good, so strong, and so cheap that your friends will not believe. Very good for DIY projects and reusing old cables. The image will be the same! The connections are very strong, this connector ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byarutrek20 on 05/28/2014

First thing is the price – it is really cheap but it doesn’t mean it isn’t a high quality product – it is. What is more it is quite durable. It works with all of HDMI modes I have tested so far. I also really like the color, not 100% black but a little bit grey. The material is hard and solid. Both HDMI ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byCephiro on 04/15/2014

It is very compact, and it feels very sturdy too. It works like it is supposed to, and is a good thing to have if you want to connect 2 short HDMI cables together instead of buying a really long one. Really, I think anyone who uses anything with HDMI could use one of these. None, really. It is heavy?... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byGatewayGuy on 04/13/2014

When I first packed out the cablepiece I tested it on my 2 small hdmi cables which i had to make one long hdmi cable. At first I thought this would not work since it was described for normal hdmi cables. Lucky for me it did seem to work. So I will review this as a well bought item to my collection. There ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byTACHORSE on 03/27/2014

It's affordable and works well. It's sturdy - no wobbly pieces. The one-piece design is straightforward I've tested it with multiple cables from multiple brands (Acer A500 OEM cable, dollar store cable, LG HDTV cable, etc) without any issues. It does not seem to degrade the quality (nothing visible on ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfreakie on 03/25/2014

Compact and well built. Looks like it is going to last. When the cables are connected a "click" sound happens. Tested to connect a WDTV set up box to my tv, using two hdmi cables. The quality of the image/sound is the same as if there was no connector. Also used it on my xbox and worked great ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byvdan00 on 03/20/2014

this is a great HDMI adapter! it fits very snug and enforces the connectivity of your HDMI cables. price very low. I paid a buck seventy for it. slow shipping but you cannot complain about that since it comes from a different part of the world. very handy if you have only one HDMI port in your TV and ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byluizbento on 03/06/2014

Compact and well built. Looks like it is going to last. When the cables are connected a "click" sound happens. Tested to connect a WDTV set up box to my tv, using two hdmi cables. The quality of the image/sound is the same as if there was no connector. None. At least at this point there is ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byhhermes on 01/28/2014

Easy to use - Works as designed - Very small item - Low price - HDMI connect easilly Cheapest price in the internet - Works good - Good quality - Easy but strong connectors Very simple to use, next to impossible to screw up. Fairly priced, cheaper than local alternatives. Allows you to use standard HDMI ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections