Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bytonythetrucker on 01/29/2015

Pros: Small. Useful. Gets the job done. I haven't noticed a drop in video quality when using it, so I guess it's perfect! It's easy to use and the quality seems decent. The color is black, which is nice and stylish. Cons: None.

Impression:Great item,I was pleased;

0 0 0

• posted bycardmail on 01/28/2015

HDMI Female to Female Video Connector - Good price! High quality. I am very happy with purchase!

HDMI Female to Female Video Connector HDMI Female to Female Video Connector

Impression:perfect,Great item,User Friendly;

0 0 0

• posted bysilavc on 01/21/2015

Pros: good product, looking good, well built, works as expected, it fits well with hdmi cables - no space left in contact area! Cons: none so far!

Impression:perfect,Great item,User Friendly;

0 0 0

• posted byjudas73 on 01/15/2015

Buena relación calidad - precio

Impression:Great item;

0 0 0

• posted byjarnojoosse on 12/15/2014

Great cheap connector, does exactly what it should do. Good connection, when you try to connect it is a bit stiff but this is better then loose.

Impression:Great item;

0 0 0

• posted byhenkcop on 12/09/2014

Pros: Fits perfectly, Inexpensive, Great quality. Con: none. Great connector to extend your HDMI cables. Good quality!

Impression:perfect;

0 0 0

• posted bygabrielfgarcia on 11/30/2014

Pros: It's cheap and practical Cons: None Others: Works fine with my ezCast

Impression:User Friendly;

0 0 0

• posted byandrext on 06/19/2014

It helps you to turn two (or more) HDMI cables into a single and larger cable. Simple as that! The price is very, very fair. It doesn't have a con... This adapter may be trully usefull when you need to extend your cable for different purposes. The adapter has a small and strong body that seems to... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybrunols on 06/16/2014

First of all, HDMI is digital, you will have the same quality no matter what cable you use. This connector is so good, so strong, and so cheap that your friends will not believe. Very good for DIY projects and reusing old cables. The image will be the same! The connections are very strong, this a... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byarutrek20 on 05/28/2014

First thing is the price – it is really cheap but it doesn’t mean it isn’t a high quality product – it is. What is more it is quite durable. It works with all of HDMI modes I have tested so far. I also really like the color, not 100% black but a little bit grey. The material is hard and solid. be... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections