Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byandrext on 06/19/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It helps you to turn two (or more) HDMI cables into a single and larger cable. Simple as that! The price is very, very fair. Cons:It doesn't have a con... OtherThoughts:This adapter may be trully usefull when you need to extend your cable for different purpose... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybrunols on 06/16/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:First of all, HDMI is digital, you will have the same quality no matter what cable you use. This connector is so good, so strong, and so cheap that your friends will not believe. Very good for DIY projects and reusing old cables. The image will be the same! Th... Read more

0 0
  • posted byarutrek20 on 05/28/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:First thing is the price – it is really cheap but it doesn’t mean it isn’t a high quality product – it is. What is more it is quite durable. It works with all of HDMI modes I have tested so far. I also really like the color, not 100% black but a little bit gre... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCephiro on 04/15/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It is very compact, and it feels very sturdy too. It works like it is supposed to, and is a good thing to have if you want to connect 2 short HDMI cables together instead of buying a really long one. Really, I think anyone who uses anything with HDMI could use one of thes... Read more

1 0
  • posted byGatewayGuy on 04/13/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:When I first packed out the cablepiece I tested it on my 2 small hdmi cables which i had to make one long hdmi cable. At first I thought this would not work since it was described for normal hdmi cables. Lucky for me it did seem to work. So I will review this as a well... Read more

1 0
  • posted byluizbento on 03/06/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Compact and well built. Looks like it is going to last. When the cables are connected a "click" sound happens. Tested to connect a WDTV set up box to my tv, using two hdmi cables. The quality of the image/sound is the same as if there was no connector.... Read more

1 0
  • posted bytudor117 on 01/20/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The connector is of excellent quality. It works with a 25 foot cable connected to another 8 foot cable on both my new and older HD TV's, one of which has had problems with certain cables. (Only tried 720p and 1080i since that was the satellite box's maximum reso... Read more

1 0
  • posted byKaort on 12/05/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Perfect function. Very usefull if you want to put together two hdmi cables. More cheap than buy a large cable. I used for change the hdmi i conect in TV (PC or PS3). This safes my tv conector every time i change pc or ps3. Good materials and resistence. I used... Read more

1 0
  • posted bylaburu on 06/22/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:good material, good finish, it do what its supouse to do. está hecho de buen material, y hace lo que se supone que debe hacer Cons:no cons OtherThoughts:maybe the price its a little bit high, but its a good choice, althougt if you buy more than 3, the bul... Read more

1 0
  • posted byjomasara on 03/04/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This HDMI Female to Female tien nice touch and easy to connect. Once connected is not disconnected accidentally. It is a must for anyone who wants to extend their original connection. It is a reliable, and have not appreciated losses in the quality of video or... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections