DX » Community » Reviews » External 5.1 Channel USB 2.0 Sound Card Optical Audio Adapter - Black
  • 5 star 6 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byHenz707 on 04/22/2014

Looks better than on photo, does what it has to. Most of all it has a great price :3 The CD what came with this was no use. It had no working autorun, had several folders on it which were badly named and had useless, not working stuff in them. For help with the installations check out this dx forum: http://club.dx.com/forums/forums.dx/threadid.99419... Read more

1 0
  • posted byingstripe on 01/29/2014

Small, easy to set-up under windows. Sound quality is ok. analog out is working without the use of the driver cd. not working under android. No rubber feet, it can slide of the table easily because of the low weight. It is a small en light-weight soundcard. With 5.1 analog out. A prefect candidate for your laptop, windows tablet or ultrabook. If you ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBlacktxandy on 04/11/2013

It has 2 SPDIF interfaces (one in and one out) and can transform your notebook into a full surround sound system. You can plug more than one mic and line in on your computer. Building quality is really good, came with protections on the SPDIF connectors. Simple USB mini cable (just enough to plug it on your computer and have some room left to put it ... Read more

2 2
  • posted byosonder on 02/24/2013

A nice little box in good quality. Looks nice, light weight. Jack: Mic in, Line in, front out, rear out, center or bass out. Optical: SPDIF out and SPDIF in Plug and Play in Win7, but to get rear speakers to work, installing drivers from CD is nessesary. Good quality, good price..! Included is mini-CD and micro USB cable. The CD also contains other ... Read more

2 0
  • posted bytheoball on 02/01/2013

Good sound. Finally I can use my old Cambridge Soundworks with my laptops SPDIF, although haven't tried it yet. Works out of the box in Win 7 (if you get a working USB cable) Packaged USB cable looked like it had been chewed by a rotweiler, but it's a regular mini-USB. You've probably got hundreds of them. Tried on two laptops. Win 7 picked it up right ... Read more

3 0
  • posted byluisbandalap on 11/01/2012

*7.1 channels soundcard (only in windows 7, xp detects it as 5.1 channels) *compatible with all os (i try windows and linux) *small size *very cheap *came with drivers disc broken *low quality usb cable *a extrange bug in windows xp with my logitech x-530 speakers and low or non volume (gives a extrange noise, even with no sound in both windows mixer ... Read more

1 1
  • posted byLawashnik on 05/05/2012

Metal case, good sound quality, small size, spdif (not used, but I want to try it) Poor quality of suldering, spdif connectors are standing crookedly, but all works great. I get what I need, and despite the poor bild quality, it works great. But if you want very good sound, it will not suit you... buy another external audio card in price category(<... Read more

1 0
  • posted bymestresabio on 04/05/2011

This works just GREAT! I never expected much from an external USB sound card, but it definately exceeded my expectations. The sound is VERY GOOD. Much much better than the sound from the standard sound card of my Dell Inspiron 15. Highly recommended. Came with a drivers CD. Didn't need it, Windows XP recognized it and it worked just fine immediately.... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections