DX » Community » Reviews » External 5.1 Channel USB 2.0 Sound Card Optical Audio Adapter - Black
Customer’s impression:
Great! Superb Great product! loud Noisy
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by5602308 on 06/17/2017

Impression:Great product!;

Tested this with a linux machine. Worked as expeded on a linux laptop- just plug and play. Then you get a nice interface. The dac quality is not the best one but what can you expect from 15 € device?

22 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byforgetaboutitdx on 05/11/2017

Impression:osx;

The device is recognised without further need for drivers under macOS Sierra. You can use Audio MIDI Setup.app (in /Applications/Utilities) to enable 5.1 or 7.1 surround. The downside is that volume control buttons barely have any influence on the speaker volume anymore, even with the OS's Stereo... Read more

Works under macOS with full surround support via Audio MIDI Setup Works under macOS with full surround support via Audio MIDI Setup

25 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byAvinash10 on 04/21/2017

Impression:Great!,Great product!;

My only problem was installing it. Driver was added with a mini cd - that my CD drive did not recognized. So I had to search the web for a proper driver. After finding one - everything went well and works perfectly! For that reason alone I subtracted a star and only gave it 4 stars.

CM6206-LX based USB Sound Card 5.1 CM6206-LX based USB Sound Card 5.1

15 1

ViewMore Hide

• posted byPabloPB on 07/27/2016

Impression:Great!;

everithing ok with audiocard; it has up to 8 channels on Mac, including 5.1 audio, and working good

Excellent on Mac OS

0 1

ViewMore Hide

• posted byUburwator on 06/21/2016

Impression:loud,Noisy;

Pros: generally nice sound quality, high level, optical ports, assembly quality is nice, looks solid Cons: a lot of noise from laptop - I can hear noise from a bunch of components, mostly HDD. Worse, than laptop integrated soundcard. But the output levels are much higher. I will try to change USB... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byRichard-M on 04/17/2016

Impression:Superb;

Bought a pair of these (one for my laptop, one for my wife's) to connect our 5.1 speakers when using our laptops at the office desk. Have had them for about 6 weeks so far and am pleasantly surprised at how well they perform. Would definitely recommend these if you are in the market for an sound... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byJoranStoffelse on 01/18/2016

Impression:Great!;

It is a little bit small but its very nice on garage band, very nice to use on mac or other apple system.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byl3xter on 12/07/2015

Impression:Good sound quality ,No noise,High quality aluminum;

The headphone jack on my Laptop broke, so I looked for a USB sound card. Unfortunately the small ones break very easily and don't deliver very good audio quality. This external sound card is great and in usage for over 2 years now without any trouble. It comes in a sturdy aluminum case (heavier a... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byquirosaur on 02/10/2016

Impression:Satisfied.;

pros:metal case, sturdy feel, working as expected. cons:the backend miniusb2.0 header does feel a bit loose. i prefer more tho ones, which snap on and feel they fit. overall: i'm satisfied. finally got to replace my older usb-stick soundcard, which was ** quality and really unreliable. ps. this i... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bytopereira77 on 08/17/2015

Impression:Satisfied.;

Very nice sound card.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere