DX » Community » Reviews » External 5.1 Channel USB 2.0 Sound Card Optical Audio Adapter - Black
Customer’s impression:
Great! Superb Good sound quality Satisfied. Buen servicio
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byRichard-M on 04/17/2016

Bought a pair of these (one for my laptop, one for my wife's) to connect our 5.1 speakers when using our laptops at the office desk. Have had them for about 6 weeks so far and am pleasantly surprised at how well they perform. Would definitely recommend these if you are in the market for an sound... Read more

Impression:Superb;

0 0 0

• posted byJoranStoffelse on 01/18/2016

It is a little bit small but its very nice on garage band, very nice to use on mac or other apple system.

Impression:Great!;

0 0 0

• posted byl3xter on 12/07/2015

The headphone jack on my Laptop broke, so I looked for a USB sound card. Unfortunately the small ones break very easily and don't deliver very good audio quality. This external sound card is great and in usage for over 2 years now without any trouble. It comes in a sturdy aluminum case (heavier a... Read more

Impression:Good sound quality ,No noise,High quality aluminum;

0 0 0

• posted byquirosaur on 02/10/2016

pros:metal case, sturdy feel, working as expected. cons:the backend miniusb2.0 header does feel a bit loose. i prefer more tho ones, which snap on and feel they fit. overall: i'm satisfied. finally got to replace my older usb-stick soundcard, which was ** quality and really unreliable. ps. this i... Read more

Impression:Satisfied.;

0 0 0

• posted bytopereira77 on 08/17/2015

Very nice sound card.

0 0 0

• posted byPilbromatic1 on 04/22/2015

Pros: Nice and cheap, seems to be built fairly solid. Cons: For a start I had driver issues getting it to work in surround sound. Finally I worked out that you have to install their software and soft-patch it. I have a big problem with the spacing of the analogue sockets - even the thinner of my... Read more

Will do the job, but has some setbacks

Impression:Not so User Friendly;

1 0 1

• posted bypostvanbart on 01/18/2015

Bought this for the SPDIF-out at first to connect to my Marantz receiver. But the analog out actually sounds better then when using the DAC on the Marantz. Could be useful as headphone amp too. Worked instantly both on Win 7 and Win 8.

Impression:Superb;

0 0 0

• posted bygarimbu on 09/15/2014

El envío fue muy rápido comparado con otras compras que hice, voy a ver que otra cosa me interesa de dealextreme me parece una tienda muy confiable!

Impression:Great!,Buen servicio;

0 1 0

• posted bySchmukken on 08/26/2014

Pros: Easy to use driver interface with loads of features (Equalizer, speaker setup, microphone volumes etc). Jack plugs lock in just fine. Tiny. Audio is fine. Audio levels are high. Cons: Some of the jacks are slightly off to the side/crooked. Windows 7 automatically installs a driver that will... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byHenz707 on 04/22/2014

Looks better than on photo, does what it has to. Most of all it has a great price :3 The CD what came with this was no use. It had no working autorun, had several folders on it which were badly named and had useless, not working stuff in them. For help with the installations check out this dx The... Read more

0 0 1

DX Everywhere