DX » Community » Reviews » Virtual 7.1 Channel USB 2.0 Audio Adapter Sound Card - Black
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byBogdanEraser on 10/07/2013

Not bad sound quality, no needs any drivers, easy to install. Tightly holds for minijack 3,5mm connectors. There is a small indicator which is flashing when sound is going through this device. Some heating of the bottom part when is use. Also my small in-ear earphones become very hot when i use this ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byamonradeal on 03/22/2013

Quick to install, sturdy case. Debian recognized it automatically, the sound is clear, crisp. Not tested for the microphone, though. The volume is really high, pay attention to this and use it under 30% of its full power. The shape is quite unusual, you may need an USB extender to use it comfortably.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byckovoor on 02/22/2013

(1) reasonable build quality (2) good form factor (3) useful in situations where one's onboard sound card may not be usable with headsets (mine wasn't because of space constraints within my CPU case) and a practical alternative needs to be found (4) the dual-parallel 3.5 mm connectivity to headsets is ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymosahem on 01/26/2013

- 4 sockets: 2 x sound-output + 2 x mic-input. - Self-installing plug-n-play on Windows (I tested it on Windows 7). - I have been using it for more than 6 months with excellent experience without problems. - On-board buttons for direct volume-, volume+, sound mute, mic mute. - Little bit bigger than ... Read more

1 0 0

• posted byMARCOSTALAU on 10/12/2012

This is a Generic Sound Device, and the Linux Kernel support it, this means that every modern Linux distribution, like Debian, Ubuntu, Red Hat, Suse, Mandriva, and Slackware will work with this device. Buttons of device may need some driver. But it isn't a really bad thing because we can use software ... Read more

1 0 0

• posted bycheeto4493 on 07/02/2012

Plugs in and sounds good. Larger size makes it seem like it's easy to pull out of USB port. Headphone jacks are tied together internally so that it is a Virtual 7.1, they are not separate ports. Worked in Ubuntu 12.10, but buttons did not work as expected. When pressing buttons to adjust volume, software ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfieldmouse001 on 06/30/2012

very good device, handy, fits in bagg and other things so can be take overall where you need that. I'm using this to seperately listening to speech and sound apart and make interviews, you can mute the both mic's. no cons, is plastick and a little cheap but for this price it's very very good working ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycramlox on 09/05/2011

- Easy to use. - Great Sound. - Useful integrated buttons to control volume, turn on/off microphone and sound without use your computer. - Works well with windows XP, I do not use the driver cd that included - You can connect two headphones and two microphones. - Good volume. - Very useful for a computer ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byCharki on 03/10/2011

1) great sound quality 2) useful with Traktor and the ASIO4ALL driver 3) integrated buttons for extra control 4) good volume 5) works well with windows 7, i havent use the driver cd that included. 6) robust and steady. 7) 2 inputs for headphone and 2 for mic. great! 1) kind of delay with the integrated ... Read more

1 0 0

• posted byToty56 on 09/08/2010

- Very good price / performance ratio - Very robust, anti impacts - Possibility to connect two headphones and two microphones I do not see it as a cons - It may be a little big in size, but this is understandable, his four connectors occupy enough space. - I connect with an extension cord I bought this ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections