Not bad sound quality, no needs any drivers, easy to install. Tightly holds for minijack 3,5mm connectors. There is a small indicator which is flashing when sound is going through this device. Some heating of the bottom part when is use. Also my small in-ear earphones become very hot when i use this device (and when i use my phone or PC they are ok)... Read more
Quick to install, sturdy case.
Debian recognized it automatically, the sound is clear, crisp.
Not tested for the microphone, though. The volume is really high, pay attention to this and use it under 30% of its full power.
The shape is quite unusual, you may need an USB extender to use it comfortably. A little bit unclear how to use both of the headphones/... Read more
(1) reasonable build quality (2) good form factor (3) useful in situations where one's onboard sound card may not be usable with headsets (mine wasn't because of space constraints within my CPU case) and a practical alternative needs to be found (4) the dual-parallel 3.5 mm connectivity to headsets is an excellent option where 2 users need to use the ... Read more
- 4 sockets: 2 x sound-output + 2 x mic-input. - Self-installing plug-n-play on Windows (I tested it on Windows 7). - I have been using it for more than 6 months with excellent experience without problems. - On-board buttons for direct volume-, volume+, sound mute, mic mute. - Little bit bigger than needed. - The cover is not tight. It can be opened ... Read more
This is a Generic Sound Device, and the Linux Kernel support it, this means that every modern Linux distribution, like Debian, Ubuntu, Red Hat, Suse, Mandriva, and Slackware will work with this device. Buttons of device may need some driver. But it isn't a really bad thing because we can use software controls. The device also have internal yellow leds ... Read more
Plugs in and sounds good. Larger size makes it seem like it's easy to pull out of USB port. Headphone jacks are tied together internally so that it is a Virtual 7.1, they are not separate ports. Worked in Ubuntu 12.10, but buttons did not work as expected. When pressing buttons to adjust volume, software did not sense button release so that it is either ... Read more
very good device, handy, fits in bagg and other things so can be take overall where you need that. I'm using this to seperately listening to speech and sound apart and make interviews, you can mute the both mic's. no cons, is plastick and a little cheap but for this price it's very very good working device and very handy! no, I'm very satisfied with ... Read more
- Easy to use. - Great Sound. - Useful integrated buttons to control volume, turn on/off microphone and sound without use your computer. - Works well with windows XP, I do not use the driver cd that included - You can connect two headphones and two microphones. - Good volume. - Very useful for a computer with no sound card. - Build quality is very good.... Read more
1) great sound quality 2) useful with Traktor and the ASIO4ALL driver 3) integrated buttons for extra control 4) good volume 5) works well with windows 7, i havent use the driver cd that included. 6) robust and steady. 7) 2 inputs for headphone and 2 for mic. great! 1) kind of delay with the integrated buttons 2) little bit bulky 3) havent found anything ... Read more
- Very good price / performance ratio - Very robust, anti impacts - Possibility to connect two headphones and two microphones I do not see it as a cons - It may be a little big in size, but this is understandable, his four connectors occupy enough space. - I connect with an extension cord I bought this product to make a USB microphone (now I could do ... Read more
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.