Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byChurrasz on 01/02/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very nice gloves! Good material quality! Has a grip that holds things firmly. Can be used for several things, like working out, camping, etcq Cons:Could be a little cheaper and could not be random color. Can be a little hot if used for too long since the material is thi... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysigveberland on 09/10/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:+ cheap + solid build + looks good + feels good while wearing Cons:- nothing wrong with them OtherThoughts:I have both these and the full finger ones, and both are very good for the price. The best combination so far is to get a pair of half finger ones and fu... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTrundil on 06/26/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Price Good materials (for price) Great shock proof Easy to clean Very useful for airsoft Cons:A little small for Medium, but fits anyway. No holes for skin to "breath", but it as never been a issue in my experience with them. OtherThoughts: Bottomline:If you a... Read more

1 0
  • posted byasiantreasyre on 10/22/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:solid stitching in gloves and a good buy at price compared to seeing them at local sports store. Velcro straps are good quality Cons:very tight for medium size gloves - had to stretch them to fit - seemed like I got a small size instead of the medium I ordered. Velcro s... Read more

1 0
  • posted byGamerjog on 09/28/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Build quality is good. If you put them on they won't slipp off. Comfortable to wear. Adjustable wrist velcro straps. The leather is soft but solid. Cons:I believe that we should have the opportunity to choose the size and color! OtherThoughts:I like this gloves, use the... Read more

2 0
  • posted byBlaja on 05/11/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Professionally looking pair of gloves. Good, non-slip grip around my bike handles. Comfortable to wear, adjustable wrist velcro straps. Colour ended up even better than I expected! Cons:They "fit like gloves"...maybe a little too tight. Don't know which size t... Read more

0 0
  • posted bywguerreiro on 03/02/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:preço baixo, alta resistência, muito bem feito. em resumo, melhor do q muita luva cara q encontro no mercado local. low cost, high strength, very well done. in short, much better than q glove guy that meeting the local market. Cons:nada em específico. nothing in... Read more

0 0
  • posted byEd208 on 12/30/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:good looking design, not all in your face about it. double adjustment. no annoyin scratch things on the inside. comfortable.. increases tacti-coolness by at least 30% fits nice and snug. but does not restrict movement. and allows for your hand to breathe. Cons:velcro wris... Read more

0 0
  • posted byIlsku on 12/21/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Padding on the gloves is just right, not too much, not too little. Two different velcro straps for size adjustment. Good grip surface. Cons:Couldn't choose size. Gloves had an awful smell, probably from some sort of preservation agent. OtherThoughts:Gloves were... Read more

0 0
  • posted bythegermanskull on 12/03/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Is a good Blackhawk copy. Cons:I wait 6-7 weeks! customer servie is bad! Size: It is not XL! I got M, to small for me! The delivery time was really a very beautiful one. I just had way too many times with the service set apart. The elaborate packaging should have been n... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections