Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byChurrasz on 01/02/2013

Very nice gloves! Good material quality! Has a grip that holds things firmly. Can be used for several things, like working out, camping, etcq Could be a little cheaper and could not be random color. Can be a little hot if used for too long since the material is thick. A good purchase! If you need those you should get. If it gets too hot you can use ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysigveberland on 09/10/2012

+ cheap + solid build + looks good + feels good while wearing - nothing wrong with them I have both these and the full finger ones, and both are very good for the price. The best combination so far is to get a pair of half finger ones and full finger, and have full on left hand and half on the right hand, or switch if you're left-handed. These gloves ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTrundil on 06/26/2012

Price Good materials (for price) Great shock proof Easy to clean Very useful for airsoft A little small for Medium, but fits anyway. No holes for skin to "breath", but it as never been a issue in my experience with them. If you are looking for airsoft gloves, look no further :). I have played several games with them, and they don't have a ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byasiantreasyre on 10/22/2011

solid stitching in gloves and a good buy at price compared to seeing them at local sports store. Velcro straps are good quality very tight for medium size gloves - had to stretch them to fit - seemed like I got a small size instead of the medium I ordered. Velcro straps on the back of the hand seem to be small. Haven't compared the design to the "real"... Read more

1 0
  • posted byGamerjog on 09/28/2011

Build quality is good. If you put them on they won't slipp off. Comfortable to wear. Adjustable wrist velcro straps. The leather is soft but solid. I believe that we should have the opportunity to choose the size and color! I like this gloves, use them for airsoft gaming. I didn't think they will last that long - use them about once a week for 8 month ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byBlaja on 05/11/2011

Professionally looking pair of gloves. Good, non-slip grip around my bike handles. Comfortable to wear, adjustable wrist velcro straps. Colour ended up even better than I expected! They "fit like gloves"...maybe a little too tight. Don't know which size they are. Could be anything since Chinese hands are generally smaller. Nicely built, no ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bywguerreiro on 03/02/2011

preço baixo, alta resistência, muito bem feito. em resumo, melhor do q muita luva cara q encontro no mercado local. low cost, high strength, very well done. in short, much better than q glove guy that meeting the local market. nada em específico. nothing in particular. certamente que não encontramos no mercado nacional do BR produtos com qualidade similar ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byEd208 on 12/30/2010

good looking design, not all in your face about it. double adjustment. no annoyin scratch things on the inside. comfortable.. increases tacti-coolness by at least 30% fits nice and snug. but does not restrict movement. and allows for your hand to breathe. velcro wrist strap is not long enough unless you got twig wrists... packaging lies to you. ie full ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byIlsku on 12/21/2010

Padding on the gloves is just right, not too much, not too little. Two different velcro straps for size adjustment. Good grip surface. Couldn't choose size. Gloves had an awful smell, probably from some sort of preservation agent. Gloves were not like the product picture, but a little different. In my opinion I got better looking gloves. I got size ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bythegermanskull on 12/03/2010

Is a good Blackhawk copy. I wait 6-7 weeks! customer servie is bad! Size: It is not XL! I got M, to small for me! The delivery time was really a very beautiful one. I just had way too many times with the service set apart. The elaborate packaging should have been not to select or rather an indication of the size and general size of a possibility in ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections