DX » Community » Reviews » Leather Carrying Bag with Shoulder Strap for Canon G11 - Dark Brown
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjvth007 on 07/31/2012

Good quality product. It has a nice vintage look and it fits my Canon Powershot G12 perfectly. Good quality, looks like it will last for a while. It feels and smells like real leather. All the buttons on the camera are accessible and even the screen can be flipped without any problems. It is cheap. To ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byminium on 04/29/2011

I simply love it! It does fit perfectly in my Canon a G12.This is the camera case I've been looking for a long time at a reasonable price. Original one costs almost 4 times the DX price! no-access to battery, it's not a big con as you don't need to remove the battery (or card) regularly. I love my G1... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybadtzdiana on 03/24/2011

Vintage looking camera pouch for my modern tech camera! Nice finishing on pouch and strap too. This dark brown is very nice looking, but doesnt look good on pictures though. pity that there's no fast access to camera when using this pouch. Have to remove 2 buttons in order to be able to shoot. Might ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections