DX » Community » Reviews » Trekking and Nordic Walking Pole with 9-LED Flashlight (Black)
  • 5 star 4 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybyony on 01/10/2009

No pros, except for the light implemented on the stick. I've used this twice in my outfield experience hiking in the jungles. This practically cannot support the weight of a human well. It slides off even after tightening it. I had it thrown away. I'm a jungle person, i use stuffs like these often. If you want something like this, go for better brands.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylecale on 09/20/2008

Fully adjustable height. Shock gives the cane user enough "bounce" to reduce the impact on the leg on the side of the body you are using the cane. GREAT as a cane, sporty look. Batteries were dead/corroded on arrival. You will need Cell Battery AG13 LR44 (50-Pack) or similar to get the light to work. 1 of 9 LEDs dead on arrival. Light is still ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLoneRider on 06/29/2008

Cheap and sturdy and comes with an antishock system that eases the paonding on long treks Has 4 sections to sensure easy packing and adjuastable height. Very light-weight Good foam grip The light is a plus for a few dollars extra but see below for more about this. The light came DOA with scratches on the plastic lens. Reflector was peeling Tried my ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymagullu on 04/09/2008

Cheap and sturdy. I compare it with similar (in the non-pro segment) from sports stores and find no quality difference. Antishock, four sections, good foam grip below the T grip. The ligth is a plus for nearly no more money than the other pole without it. The light seems worse quality than the pole itself. I has no on-off button, you just have to screw ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTeddo on 12/03/2007

useful indeed for any cripple or someone limping around. took a while to figure the adjustment of length. get a couple of these for pop and granny or just keep a spare for that day you just may need it for yourself or a visitor. Hopefully not! can be useful indeed when need be. Read more

0 0
  • posted bybrightdragon on 08/01/2007

For a sturdy walking stick alone, I have paid so much more. I have NEARLY ordered the same stick for nearly FOUR times as much WITHOUT shipping. I need a stick to walk with, and to have a built in light, man o' man, and adjustable height to boot. I may just buy a bunch, and sell em at a mark up Hey, a built in searchlight would be nice, so I could see ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections