DX » Community » Reviews » Micro Sim Card to Standard Sim Card Adapter (White)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bytiagoad on 05/20/2014

I bought to use my microsim on regular phones, cause my new phone has microsim slot. The product is good and useful so far. The plastic is hard and has not losen over times of use. None so far. I did not use the guidelines (cut it myself), so I cannot say if it works, but the adaptor is good. I did not ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTheKake on 02/11/2014

Cheap, easy to insert into the phone, holds the micro Sim in place much better than the other one I have tried. Works great. None that I can see. The other one I tried was too flexible, which made it hard to put it into the phone. This one does not have the same problem. The other one also did not hold ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylcaluve on 02/06/2014

muito prático e fácil de usar. não encontrei nenhum além de auxiliar no corte correto do chip ele ainda permite guardar a sobra para, se necessário, voltar ao formato anterior. entrega super rápida, me surpreendeu para um produto vindo da China, chegou em poucos dias. Parab&... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMDemsar on 12/16/2013

This holder is a fine example of a micro SIM adapter. It is built to exact measurements and holds your SIM in place. I have bought to be able to fit my micro SIM into older telephones and I am satisfied with it. Basically, it is a piece of plastic and similar ones in Europe cost close to 5€. This one ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydadua on 12/12/2013

It's very cheap. It works like expected. Comes with a pair of stickers. One of the stickers helps you to cut a mini-SIM to a micro-SIM card. The other one helps keeping the micro-SIM card in the mini-SIM adapter. It comes as handy, because of its efficiently small size. Maybe the price could be better,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byFestus on 09/11/2013

Can be very handy when changing to a new phone or when your current phone is sent away for repair and your SIM card has to be swapped to another phone with an different sized SIM socket So small, it could easily be lost between infrequent uses. Fiddly to use, but unavoidable when SIM cards are now so ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytaykaiz on 08/29/2013

It works and fits nicely for use with my normal sim phones. The delivery was faster than I expected. Only 1 sticker provided which is hard to reuse but can be replaced by a simple scotch tape. It may be hard to insert and remove it from the sim card slot if using a scotch tape. It feels like it might ... Read more

1 0 2

• posted byrglaser on 03/29/2013

It's very cheap. It works like expected. Comes with a pair of stickers. One of the stickers helps you to cut a mini-SIM to a micro-SIM card. The other one helps keeping the micro-SIM card in the mini-SIM adapter. It's so small you can carry it in your wallet. Comes only with one pair of stickers, so ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBeccari on 03/26/2013

It comes as handy, because of its efficiently small size. Due to it being small, it's also portable, you can easily carry it with yourself whenever you want. Works okay. Maybe the price could be better, but it is still unbeatable. The package could come more protected, but none came damaged. Very well-... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byZoey95 on 02/15/2013

-Great price, you would be getting this for over ten dollars cheaper. Because in stores it is usually 10+ - Easier to put on and take off -was not harmed during the shipping progress -protects fairly well -does not produce any scratches when taking on and off -cover non of the buttons,holes ect -NOT ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections