Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysoehua on 10/11/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:It looks cute on the table, it's soft and useful. I bought it just because it's adorable. :) Love all Domo products, including this one. Cons:There are no cons really. Nice thing to have on the coffee table. Could be even cheaper, if I need to note a con. OtherT... Read more

0 0
  • posted byheckstigmacs on 08/17/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:-I'ts cute and useful -If you don't have a place to put your tissue papers, it is a good place to have all combined and don't have a messy place -The quality seems good, seems strong enough to not break easily -The zipper works perfectly -Works too for toilet pa... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLigiaBalilla on 07/23/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Good quality. Very cute. For me it is extremely useful. Great for keeping a tissue paper roll in your desk/bathroom sink/car in a cute way and protecting it from dust. Same as in the picture. Cons:I can't see any cons, does exaclty what is meant to and has a g... Read more

0 0
  • posted by742fool on 01/09/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:It's a very good product for its price There isn't any noticeable defects The design is just lovable Fabric seems good The zipper at the bottom works perfectly The size is perfect Cons:Can't think of anything much but there's just a lil bit of string that sticks out and a... Read more

0 0
  • posted byElyla on 07/22/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- really cute - easy to use - absolutely handy in al cases - looks real - good quality - colour does not fade - tissue paper fits perfectly in it Cons:none OtherThoughts:I'm really happy with this product. It's really handy and you can put it everywhere: in yo... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycookiemonster11 on 04/18/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:-cute looking -looks EXACTLY like DOMO -has tags on it -came in a little zip lock bag -color is not faded -fits a roll of tissue perfectly! -zipper at the bottom of the cover -zipper not deformed or damaged -easy to open Cons:none none none none none none OtherThoughts:it... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMarleneSaguir on 03/20/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It's really cute and funny. Build quality is okay and the zipper works fine. I think it works better than a tissue box. The Domo-Kun got a good quality, I found no defects on it. Cons:The Domo-Kun doesn't fit to some tissue paper. Anyway, I had no problems to fit mine.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byraichita on 11/08/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It's nice, funny and soft! I like it a lot, and you can use it to put your money or something different. For this price, it's a very cute present. - Es agradable, divertido y suave! Me gusta mucho y puedes usarlo para ponerle dinero o algo diferente. Por este precio, es u... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrietzzz on 09/24/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:I ordered this Domo-Kun Tissue Paper Holder to put it in the back of my Honda Civic. The Domo-Kun got a good quality, i found no defects on it. Also the Zipper works fine. At the top of it is a Slot so you could really use it as a tissue paper holder and get she... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrambles on 08/17/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very cute. Build quality is okay, but not great. There was alot of stray threads and brown bits on the inside but looks great from the outside. Cons:Only holds toilet paper. I originally bought this to hold tissues, but it doesn't fit or dispense properly. For... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections